Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

DF, is it ok if I keep the second fountain? I am sorry but you don’t have to look for another surprise for that! I mean I love the gifts you send and am very thankful for them. Sorry for my greed and rudeness.-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, would you like me to send the fountain back? I mean I like it, but I traded my Signature Antique Lampost for it and got one from Lamb. I kind of feel a bit bad about the trade, and have no idea what to do? What would you do?-Thankful but confused Atom

dogfish

Oh wow, I didn’t know Lamb was trading that fountain to you. If you can’t use it or want to exchange it , I can do that. LMK what other kind of item you would like. Maybe a zip line, or a roller coaster? NP If you want to gift it that would be fine with me to, maybe to Gold. DF

Atomton

Oh, DF it is great that you can send my friend deluxe items! I feel bad now though because I traded my Signature Antique Lampost for the Rainbow Fountain. I like it but now since you sent it, i feel like I should’ve waited. What should I do? I didn’t really care for the Lampost, is there anything you can send for it? I am sorry and thank you for everything!-Atom

Atomton

Thank you for telling me. Can I thank her here? -Atom

dogfish

yes, she scans, just like me, but seldom posts any more. I will be happy to help with gold’s room, I left a post there, so you don’t have to send, after I send to you. LOL I have not bought a Christmas account yes, but will soon, I’ll send you some xmas stuff when I get it. It will be stocked with all the Holiday items past and present. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi, I think I read in a forum some where DF, that you buy the Holiday Items in bulk. If you have any inside items for Christmas that would be great. I really don’t care which ones! Everything that you saw in the room with the Christmas stuff, I had traded 3 exclusives or rares for. I of course don’t have a lot, and would like a Cherry Christmas room or to fill 2 rooms because I don’t want to waste free items from Challenges. I am sorry for asking for to much! This forum is like turning into Atomtons A Million Page Wishlist, LOL in a very bad way! Peace-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.