Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

I know! I check all 23 of mine almost daily! You have been so kind to me!-Bry

Atomton

I only have 4 left but am willing to send! I would trade for Curio Shop as I need some items from there. SO I AM NOT BEING THAT GREEDY!! -Bry aka. Atomton

Atomton

Hi everyone, I have a new trade list please check that out!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, the forums are really “off” for the holidays. It doesn’t even say the last post date anymore. Very confusing. I hope you didn’t spend all your KC on the trees. LOL I don’t decorate all my rooms, just a few, otherwise I forget to un decorate them and lose stuff. If I can make one or two Christmas rooms a year, I am very happy. I still have that green unicorn to adopt, maybe this year, maybe not. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hey, DF if you need Sparkling Christmas Tree let me know ok. I saw it in W-shop and bought like 45! I am crazy! CO CO!!! I sent 3 to Goldbybrittnicole love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put some in my rooms and am going to use more just saying!-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, do you have an Holiday Spirt Swing or Slide? I saw it on WI and really like it. I think it would look good with the rollor coaster that I will get on Tuesday probably. If you have these and are willing to send, it would be great!-Atom

LambTyler

No I don’t have any sorry Atom. LT

dogfish

Hi atom, I am trying very hard to save a few items to send as CHRISTMAS gifts, so just hang in there. Sorry about all the “xmas” I use, I am always in a hurry. I may send early, I seldom make it to the 24th even. DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.