Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Hi DF, could you please surprise me with a random E-store Christmas item on Christmas? If so that would be awesome! Could it be furnature though, as I don’t really like the look of some clothes on my pets. LOL! I know this is a lot to ask for but is there anything I can get you for Christmas?-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, what would you like for this WW Christmas? Obviously their is a lot I would like from the WI catolog, but I think you need a present soon! It is Christmas, and I know you say just a TYVM, but I want to gift something to you kind people. Could you please make a list of 5+ items you would like me to look for? No promises though as I might not find what you want in like 16 days however, but I will try. It is the looking that counts right? DF, I feel bad asking this but do you think you can send anything I can sell? I am poor as I only have time to make about a few hundred KC, which goes quick building rooms, buying items, gifting, and sending TYVM and other note cards. I logged off with 49 KC. Also if either of you has an extra Halloween 2012 Atom Table it would be great. I was able to pick up two, however 1,500 is a lot of KC without help or extreme selling! Peace be with you and Happy Holidays-Atom

Atomton

I sent the seeds and I love getting notes. Thanks for coming over and sorry for the glitch. Would love to see your house when it is glitch free!-Atom P.S Especially the rooms with free food! LOL!

Atomton

Hi DF, what can I get you for Christmas on WW? LMK as I might have something you want! Just want to wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Don’t know what to send though. You have a lot so I don’t want to send duplicate after duplicate! How about an elephant PSI car?-Atom

Atomton

I Lamb I wish for any item that is cool that you would like to give me. Prob don’t have it if it was deluxe last year, or before. Also retired exclusives, rares, PSI, E-store*, tips, and building kit supplies, and notes, and friendship, and peace and yeah!!! * E-store costs real money but if on sale and stuff if you could get something you like it would be awesome. I am thankful to have friends such as you and DF. Thanks so much. What should I get you? What do you want? There has to be something! Wish items on your list were falling from the sky! LOL!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.