Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Hi DF, sorry about the glitch on Wednesday. All of the sudden it took me to my page and logged me out. I had to log back in 3 times. Sorry for the difficulties. Lamb I sent you the tiger cub plushy you wanted, and listed 3 holiday items I would like for it. 1-2 of those would be great. Also DF and Lamb, I am making tons of Christmas rooms with your help. Can you please help me finish by sending a tree or two? Thank you for everything so far. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hannakah to everyone. Peace and buy your decor!-Atom

LambTyler

Thanks for the cub Atom, did I sent any Christmas things? And sorry, but I just traded the last of my extra Christmas trees, not I have to finish my own tree collection LOL. I will send you some of the deluxe starry items, maybe the bookshelf wardrobe and dresser? I think those are deluxe. LT

Atomton

Hi DF, I am greatly in need of Christmas Nic Knacs (Countdown TO CHRISTMAS) items. I used all the ones that you and Lamb sent me and I had before. Do you have any more you can send? I would love to invite you and Lamb over so that you can see what I am making. Did you know that the Festive Sapling is an inside/outside Christmas Tree? I am stocking up on those as they may become very valuable a year from now. -Atom Oh and I love the saplings by plenty they are cute.

Atomton

Hi DF, i posted again on Room Theme Help. Mostly because I am making some rooms with all the christmas decor, sofas and chairs. However a few more trees would be great. Please check Room Theme Help as I have an updated list from what I need. I was wondering also if you could send the deluxe clothing from 2012 and this year. That would help me take 2012 off the list. Right now on the list is 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011,2012. 2011 is the Hovering Menorah. If you have that can you please send some of those. TYVM for all of your help.-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, did you get the gifts I sent you? I had extras and got the tree from the Click-To-Win. Hopefully you can use some of the gifts for you or to make someone elses wish come true. I sent something to 91,92,93 so check those. Also DF, the Marshmellow seeds have a value of 45,000 which is the same value of a retired exclusive 2011 which I still need some. I just checked on WI right now. -Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, the seeds may be worth that, but the thing is everyone got them free from a challenge, so not a ton of people need them. I did see that you need more to gift to Gold, I will send as soon as I find them. I have been sending the sweets and treats theme as I locate the pieces. Not sure you need more or not. You should make two or three great xmas rooms, instead of so many half empty ones. I make one every year, for my new pet. That’s why I always keep xmas items on hand. I am also getting the Aztec theme together for you, some items I don’t have extra of, and will need to buy when Arte gets them. Thanks for the gifts, but feel free to keep your items to trade with. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hey DF and Lamb, I was wondering if you can help me find sweet and treat items from Arte. I won exclusive wall paper from a challenge with candy canes and cookies and stuff on it, and now I am going to make a room with it. However I can’t be on 24/7 to see what is in the Curio Shop so if you come across anything that I don’t have could you please send. I am using items from that theme plus some christmas items to make a Christmas Candy room. If you have any other Christmas decor you can send that would also be great. I am still using the stuff you sent but for the smaller decor, I need more tables/seating. Right now I have the stove/fridge, table, 4 chairs, coffee table, and lamp of the Sweet and Treats. If you can help with the rest that would be great. I will update if I find more. TYVM my great friends.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.