Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Thank you DF and Lamb for the presents! Especially DF for the E-store items. I love the wacky world waterslide and the fountain makes a good center place to my Christmas Break Waterpark room! Thank you so much! Did you like the card I sent? It is perfectly fitting for this kind of year. I wish there was a button in KC that said this room isn’t finished yet! It would be a lot easier to talk to you and Lamb because you can say anything you want! I found the click-in-wins. I hope you like your Brown Elm Trees! I heard they were valuable, and I got a few earlier from you so I decided you can help make someone elses wish come true. Thanks so much! TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hey DF, I don’t need the Santakinz Roler Coaster anymore. It is going to be a Webkinz Prize collection event. Which means I might be able to get between 1-3! I will click everyday and send supply requests to you, Lamb, and Gold because I know you will send. Thanks for everything. My pets are having a lot of birthdays lately. Today was Webby’s. He was my first plush webkinz ever. Now I am 14, but I got him when I was like 8. I didn’t load him though until I was 13. Wish I did webkinz sooner, but couldn’t with no computer.-Atom

Atomton

Lamb go to the trading table:never know what you can find. I found all of the items for you there.-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, thanks for the Jumbleberry gifts. Lamb, I sent the cub you wanted, can you send the carousel, or other two christmas items for it. DF, it is not to much to ask for, could you please send me a few more carts and casebios? I hope you have a nice thanksgiving and black friday. Will there be click-to-wins and CDTC time for this year? I need some more Christmas to finish rooms.-Atom This will be 35 pages by Christmas mark my words. LOL! New Name: Atom’s 2,000,000 page wishlist, help if you like me. LOL IN A VERY BAD WAY! I liked your notes, peace be with you-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, can you please send me items from the Deluxe Starry Slumbertheme. I have all the regular items. I am making another room of that for Christmas, so any items you can send of that would be great. Peace, Joy, Love, and happiness!-Atom

LambTyler

Trust me Atom, I’m a trader LOL. I spend a lot of time there. Which reminds me, is there something I can get you for Christmas? I am sending some of my close friends Christmas gifts. LMK, Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.