Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

What is your favorite of the new webkinz? Mine for November are probably the Stripy Cheeky Cat and the Signature Ocelot, although probably expensive!! I am a cat and dog lover as well!! My favorite cat is my Charcoal-Carolina and my favorite dog is my Bull Terrier-Target!! :)-Atomton

Atomton

Jami, are you a frog lover? I love frogs and have every single frog webkinz so far!! :) My favorite of them is Aqua my flower frog! He has big green eyes and arms open wide! Such a cute plush! A must buy Webkinz for all frog lovers!! :)-Atomton

Atomton

DF, is one of your accounts HappyFeet (something). If it was you thank you for the Neo Gothic items! Jami, are you looking for a Neo Gothic Clock? I have an extra of those! I only have 1 extra though! :( Jami, could you please help me find a 4 Wheel Atv, or a lava lamp? Also if you could look for Deluxe items from last Christmas and Halloween that would be great!! :) Sorry in advance Jami, if I don’t send you the most cool present on earth of WW. I don’t really have a lot of valuable items! Probably because most of the ones I have are in my WW house. I will look for something nice for you guys though!! Like maybe some PSI that is cool from the trading table, or some holiday item, or coupon! :)-Atomton

dogfish

Hi atom, yes happy is me. I have the rest of the neo for you and will send enough to finish your room soon. OK, so jami sent the ribbon tree, LMK what else she sends so I don’t look for stuff you don’t need, OK? I will send lava lamp, but please don’t trade, they are worth a ton. If you do trade, get promo or priceless for it, Not regular PSI,clothes or rares. I have a new Halloween account, what are you looking for? If you can list the items, it would help. TTYS DF PS we all have the glitch, freezing when changing rooms, hope it is fixed soon

Atomton

DF I would never sell or trade any of these items! I only trade items that I have tons of and aren’t that valuable!! Now that I have such great friends I have someone to send prizes too if needed!! Do you have any halloween 2011 or before? I don’t know all of the names since I haven’t been playing long enough. I found a site that tells you the name of WW items, but didn’t finish going through all of the pages!!:)-Atomton

Atomton

DF you are so awesome! Thank you for befriending me! Did you like the rooms I showed you so far. I can’t believe my forum got 3 pages so far! This is my second forum. I have been a member here since February and on WW since June 17,2012. P.S: Do you think that there will be indoor and outdoor halloween items this year? -Atomton

jami912

Atom, i sent the clock and a sapphire lamp if you cant use the sell it for KC. i hope the KC i sent will help buy something you need…. jami

dogfish

Hi atom, is the atv the red one? I’ll look around and see what I have, I know I have extra purple(I think) lava lamps in a dock somewhere. I think I have the tree also. Your rooms are great, for someone who has not been playing for long. It just takes time to decorate and get them just right. I never stop changing most of mine. Oh as far as the acorns, I got two sets of prizes at all my “real” accounts and just one at the storage accounts. Since they couldn’t be kinz posted. JLMK If I miss sending anything, I lose track sometimes. Did you sell the screens? NP, I have those all the time, TTYL DF

Atomton

The ATV is the red car! Thank you for looking for me! Thank you for liking my rooms. Could you please send the other train track pieces, and what are the screens? I really like the table and chairs you sent me!! :)-Atomton

dogfish

Hi atom, didn’t I send you movie screens to sell?? I keep them for my friends and send them to sell for KC. Please check and see if I sent and tell me, I had two for you, but I could have forgotten, but thought I sent. Not sure now. I’ll send the tracks, LMK if I sent enough, not sure how many you need. Clueless. I spend all my time either searching for items of sending them, so get confused sometimes. Remind me anytime, reminders are good, DF

Atomton

Hi DF, no I did not recieve the movie screens as of 4:00 KT yesterday! I recieved a Atv, bow tree, flowers FF, and a maple tree so far from Jami. I have never sold an item that you sent me and I don’t trade them either!! You worked so hard to get these and mostly they are on my wish list. :)-Atomton

jami912

DF would you trade me a movie screen for the vortex storage unit?

dogfish

Hi jami, No I won’t trade for it. I send them for KC to friends all the time. I always have a bunch at every account for that purpose. I’ll send you one today, nothing needed in return. I’ll send atom screens also, as soon as I’m able to log on, after 3pm. DF Atom, did you get the atv and lava lamp I sent? Just want to make sure. I know I sent you items all weekend, LMK DF

jami912

DF, thx so much for the movie screen!!! do you want the vortex storage or something else?….. maybe you can come to my house and rummage around in my storage rooms for something you need….jami

Atomton

Dogfish I loved your house on one of your accounts! I don’t remember which one! My favorite room was the one with like the lava. It reminded me of Bowser’s castle. I don’t want you to hate me but if you have any extra of some rare or retired exclusives could you please send. I really liked that volcano hottub. and the dragon bed! I hoped you like the rooms I got to show you! I would like to invite you again eventually! Sorry my pet could not really talk, it didn’t work at all. Maybe because I invited you after I came back from the clubhouse! TTYL: Also thanks for sending acorns. Got 2 trees so far. How many do you have?

dogfish

Hi atom, it’s ok I have been playing a long time and know every glitch, so no worries. That was my main account. I have been able to only go to five or six rooms and then freeze and have to long off. My house is best toured alone and with the house map. Sorry, I had to take a break from sending, I help so many other kids and was super busy finding and sending the past few days. Will start sending the train tracks soon and I have lots of rares, but usually hang on to most retired exclusives, it’s too hard to replace. What are you needing? I may have extra. I have all the prizes now and my fave is the flowers. Maybe the lantern, have not checked it yet. TTYL DF

Atomton

Do you have a four wheel ATV, or Lava Lamps of any color? I am also trying to get a ribbon & bow tree. I would really like it if you could please send me one of those, but only send if you have a lot of duplicates! I agree that they are hard to find again! Also do you know if there are any slides that could go in an outside room? TTYL: Atomton

jami912

i sent you the ribbon & bows tree could not add anything else as my dock freaked out on me, have to reboot (be so glad when my new computer gets here).. will try again later…PS thanks so much for the goth clock.. jami

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.