Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

DF, thank you for all of my wishlist items! I am now good with the WF exclusives current!! I got the torch from the trading table! If you could send me one more that would be great. I feel very guilty to ask you of more things, but do you have W-Shop coupons? I need something to make the Halloween decorations cheaper! I know you sent me KC;which I used to finish some rooms and decorate! I am going to mark off some items from my Wish List soon! I only mark them after I place them in a room!! Then I will let you know other things I wish for! You said that you would like it if I didn’t give you all of the Value Items I collected, but I don’t really like place settings and had no place to put the acorn place setting. I though that you might like it or know who to trade it too! Also the movie award camera didn’t really do much, and I wasn’t sure were to put it! I hope you like your newest 2 gifts from me!! You are so generous and so kind!-Atom

Atomton

DF, I posted my Wish Factory wish list on page 6.-Atom Thanks for helping me. Oh and my rap buttons don’t work when I am at your house. Sorry I appeared strange one day when i could only smile or cry!! Hopefully the glitch in loading will be complete soon!!!

Atomton

DF, do you have any city street slides from the Jessie TV show click in win? If so I would like 2 of those. I saw one once in the CH, but didn’t have enough value in my items to trade! I looked up where it came from on WI so I could ask for it!-Atomton

Atomton

Thank you DF for all of the gifts that you sent me today!! How are you going to send me the finished cottage or could you just send me 1 to build? I like the frog prince costume, and in my opinion it is the best 2013 one!! Why didn’t the angel costume come back!! Also, I like the theme for this year. It has everything from last year+items from years past!! I am going to stock up on the fireplace, slide, and other things, maybe make about 4-5 rooms for this halloween. Could you possibly send 1 more toilet, or is that also a prize in the challenge?-Atomton P.S: Do you know where I can get the Monster Under the Bed Bed? Is a superbed?

dogfish

Hi, yes superbed. Do you need the angel costume? I have some extra if you do, LMK The cottage has to be built then posted. I’m working on some now, but it may take a few days. I’m still looking for exclusives in my storage rooms so that will take time also. I was lucky to have the yang yin in the dock. Going to send more friend request, from fallstore and starlightglow, if you are not on yet, OK? TTYL DF

Atomton

Are you Robert1200 someting, DF? I need the ambulance, W-pond, Amythiest Geode, Webkinz Dragster, Elephant Fountain, and many many others!! Thank you for all of your help DF!! Also could you please send some more trees if you have extra? I am now good with the apple baskets and I do not need anymore of those! I am also good with the potted maple and leaves, thanks!! The striped autum sweater is a FF prize from a few years back. Is there a hat or shoes to accomadate with it? Have a nice day!-Atom

dogfish

Hi, Nope I am not robert. all my storage accounts have a certain ring to them, like some one you never met named them LOL They all came with their names and pets also. I’ll check on what I have, some items I can gift but some are too valuable for even me to hand out. I save stuff like that for xmas gifts. I know I don’t have an extra geode, gave my extra away not long ago. I have been sending all my extra fall trees to Fallstore. I’ll try to find the matching hat for the sweater, no shoes were given out. Oh, every time I visit your rap doesn’t work, so just wanted to let you know. DF

jami912

i’ll send atom the matching hat and a geode as soon as i find the extra one i have!!!…jami

LambTyler

Hey dogfish! I hope I can talk to you soon, I feel like I’m going to explode with things I want to say. LOL. I hope you remember what the rooms I showed you the other day looked like! Anyways did you ever try to add me from an account called happy something? Cause I said no on my main by accident. Just today I got a request on my other account though, from happyfeet. So confused, LOL. TTYS, I hope, LT

dogfish

Hi bff, I am sending out FR because of those kits. LOL I need so many items sent and need all the help I can get. I sent the banner, hope you still need it, LMK what else you need. TTYS DF

LambTyler

Ya thanks for the banner, I probably won’t get it from the contest anyways. People are really starting to ask for those kits, so I have a lot of work to do now. LOL. TTYS!! Lamb

Atomton

Ok, so DF or Jami, do you have any other retired exclusives? I need 42 of retired exclusive items! Ones I really want are the gas pump, ice resurfacer, totem pole, webkinz wishing well, Yang Yin Blossom, and many others!! Only send though if you have plenty of extras!!-thanks Atomton

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.