Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Thank you for all of the gifts yesterday, DF. You are a greatly appreciated member of WW!-Atom

dogfish

ROFL, Thanks atom, I just want to be as un noticed as possible. I already get tons of friend request from people I don’t know at all. How am I suppose to know what they want? LOL I don’t want to be like my bff, the fairy god mom, that didn’t end well, too much greed. Too bad, because she is super kind. TTYL DF

jami912

DF, i can understand FGM’s feeling, i also was overwhelmed by the greed. i’ll help you all i can just let me know… jami

dogfish

Hi jami, are you talking about her forum? We used to get almost ill reading it, and I was so happy when she backed away from that mess. The way they would TY in one sentence and ask for more in the next and it just never ended. I for one am enjoying a break from that. I guess you just can’t share with some because they don’t “get it”. Becky is still gifting, just not there. Thanks for the offer to help, DF

Atomton

Oh, well I am sorry! I am thankful to have you as a friend! I won’t mention you ever again except on this forum! I try not to be really greedy!-Atom

dogfish

Atom, my chat with jami about my bff’s forum has absolutely nothing to do with you,your forum and the gifts I send to you. If I didn’t like you, think you were a nice, kind and good person, I would not be sending you all these gift. trust me. I am an honest person and love to help and share. But, I don’t like to be used or tricked, no one does. Just read Becky’s forum and maybe you will understand what we are talking about. TY for the gifts you sent today, and have a great day. DF

Atomton

Thank you DF, your words just made my day! I try to be as fair as possible and now hopefully I can help my friend Gold. Have a nice day and thank you for everything!-Peace-Atom

forest85

WOW

dogfish

Hi forest and Wow to you also. Tell bunny I said hi. DF

Atomton

DF, could you please send an angel costume? -Atom

dogfish

Hi sure, I can send the costume and may have the chairs also. NP, I get invited all the time while I’m in the middle of stuff, like jumbleberry ,posting gifts, doing challenges and decorating, I understand. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi DF, I am sorry that I didn’t accept the invite to see your house. :( I would love to see it, but i was going to have to get off soon and I was in the middle of purchasing a room. :( -Atom

Atomton

DF, do you need the gnarled pumpkin table or know someone who wants it? I have an extra one and no one seems to want it at the trading table!! Do you have any of the gnarled purple pumpkin chairs that go with it? If so I would like 4 total. Before you, I never put four chairs around a table, and now I do all of the time! LOL!! If you don’t have any, that is ok too. Thank you for everything so far!!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.