Do you think all members should be able to buy eStore points with KinzCash?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Do you think all members should be able to buy eStore points with KinzCash?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  GreenSecret 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

If you think Webkinz World should allow regular and Deluxe members to buy eStore points with KinzCash, post your comments on this online petition, and once we’ve got enough posts, I’ll write to Webkinz, telling them how many people agree with this idea. Thanks for your input!

Although it would be easier… I kinda say no, because Webkinz World might have to close. Plus I agree with panteratigristigis. The items would be de-valued.

I think there should be coupons on Spree, The Log out Carnival, The Wheel of WOW and all the other wheels. There could also be a eStore coupon on the Daily Activities and a floaty clicky in WKN. Like most companies, GANZ, makes their profit from their advertising, not from their customer base. jennifer

I semi agree. I might be upset that many have spent money on estore points though.

Eh, maybe, but it would have to be something teeny, like earning 10,000 kinzcash automatically gives you 50 eStore points

Becky71W

YES!!! And while your at it make it to where I can pay my bills with KC :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.