FREE XMAS FURNITURE GIVEAWAY! (Easy Contest)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE XMAS FURNITURE GIVEAWAY! (Easy Contest)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

HeyitsGlitz

{FREE FURN & CLOTHING} In order to completely understand please read the contest “rules” -CONTEST RULES- in order to have a very good chance you must comment! I will choose (2) comments “RANDOMLY” at the end of the contest i will pick 2 comments, not because i like them, or read it and loved it, SO DO NOT TRY AND BUTTER ME UP because when i choose i will have my eyes closed. -VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE- if you comment more than 1 time you will be kicked out of the contest! and comment your user in the comments!!! Because if i pick you and you did not leave your WEBKINZ WORLD user i will not be able to add you and send you your gift! Thank you for entering this contest please click reply! -PRIZES- Patchwork Sofa……. (rare) and antique iron stove…… I know it is no big give away but it is very much worth a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than nothing right? THIS CONTEST WILL END AT 12\20\2013 – Dec 20th 2013 if it is passed that time than the contest is closed i will make sure to say CLOSED in the comments and I will make sure to comment the winners at the end! If you get a friend Request from Glitter1414 add me……. I will not be accepting friend requests in message center! THANK YOU AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!

Trader101

Hi, Thanks for holding this contest! If I do win, I would like the patchwork sofa. Thank you very much my username is v15d. Thanks again,Trader101

hklover628

kiwis are green and brown, (a) they are so fuzzy it will stick to your crown (a), They look so yummy when they’re sliced, (b) but not so much before they’re diced! (b) Hehe my user is hklover628 I saw the first comment and she did a rhyming thing so I thought hat maybe I would. lol

my user is 4555056 :)

kbk100

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! LOL!!!! My user is kbk100 thanks!

True2MyWord1

Hey there! I know this might get me kicked out, but I wanted to say that I accidentally wrote the previous post on my friend’s account. They would like to join too!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.