FREE XMAS FURNITURE GIVEAWAY! (Easy Contest)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE XMAS FURNITURE GIVEAWAY! (Easy Contest)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

HeyitsGlitz

{FREE FURN & CLOTHING} In order to completely understand please read the contest “rules” -CONTEST RULES- in order to have a very good chance you must comment! I will choose (2) comments “RANDOMLY” at the end of the contest i will pick 2 comments, not because i like them, or read it and loved it, SO DO NOT TRY AND BUTTER ME UP because when i choose i will have my eyes closed. -VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE- if you comment more than 1 time you will be kicked out of the contest! and comment your user in the comments!!! Because if i pick you and you did not leave your WEBKINZ WORLD user i will not be able to add you and send you your gift! Thank you for entering this contest please click reply! -PRIZES- Patchwork Sofa……. (rare) and antique iron stove…… I know it is no big give away but it is very much worth a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than nothing right? THIS CONTEST WILL END AT 12\20\2013 – Dec 20th 2013 if it is passed that time than the contest is closed i will make sure to say CLOSED in the comments and I will make sure to comment the winners at the end! If you get a friend Request from Glitter1414 add me……. I will not be accepting friend requests in message center! THANK YOU AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!

HeyitsGlitz

I DID NOT REALIZE THERE WHERE A FEW PAGES!!! SOO I PICK 2 EXTRA WINNERS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD NOT BE FAIR! I WILL PICK 1 FROM PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 !!! GOODLUCK I WILL POST WINNERS AT 5:30!!!!! THE TO WINNERS ARE GONNA GET UNDERSEA DRESS AND A BREEZY MOTORCYCLE JACKET! WINNER FROM THIRD PAGE IS GRACIE10294 AND FROM PAGE TWO IS true2myword THANK YOU FOR ENTERING BYEEEE!!!!

HeyitsGlitz

WINNERS ARE HUNNYPOO128 ANNNNNNNND JESUSISMYLORD830! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! AND THANK YOU FOR ENTERING I WILL MAKE SURE TO ADD YOU 2! MERRY CHRISTMAS SORRY THE CONTEST CLOSED EARLY! DEC, 15 AT 5:20 PM! THANKS MERRY CHRISTMAS! THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED!

HeyitsGlitz

HEY I AM SOOO SORRY BUT THE CONTEST WILL BE ENDING SHORTLY IT WILL BE ENDING DEC 15 AT 5:20! I WILL POST WINNERS IN A MN

hershey111

Hi Glitz. I am beart567. id like to enter please :)

Gracie10294

my user is gracie10294 merry Christmas yall! -Gracie:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.