Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,823 replies, has 395 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 2 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

mirforbjs

@libertynews I can finally send you the last 3 things, LOL! :D It will be the patriotic tuxedo jacket, patriotic top hat, and cuff chinos. Everyone else on here: look for another big giveaway from me on Monday after 2 pm. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@mirforbjs lol Thank You so much for the patriotic outfit. My main pet’s name is Statue of Liberty. soooo it is perfect. ☺☺☺ liberty

Sandymuffins

Hi mirforbjs! I really hope you see this, and hope that I’m not replying wrong. I hate getting into admin trouble! I wondered if you had any piles of snow left? I saw you had 8, and am hoping you may have 1 or 2 left. If so, can you send them to me? I’d also love any snow balls, or girls’ figure skates you have kicking about. I’d be happy to reciprocate.

mirforbjs

@Sandymuffins I think you have the wrong person?

mirforbjs

@Sarah1215 The “bad gateway” must have ate my reply to you earlier, so I’m posting this here. I totally understand, and I’m just glad you got the items! I’ll send the Superkinz outfit, and then the red & blue snow suits in case you still needed them (my last reply got cut off again where I listed what I still had from your old list). And then tomorrow I can send the red & blue hockey jerseys and a red hockey helmet. If you don’t need them anymore feel free to pass them on. Thanks! :)

bonesbongo

@mirforbjs thank you for this great giveaway. You may not have any of these items left. If you do could I get fiery Flamenco Dress, Glittering Evening Gown, Pizza Pie Hat, Short Sleeved Jumpsuit, Snazzy Snowboard Jacket Tartan Skirt Suit, Suave Turtleneck, Sunshine Daisy Skirt and Totally 80′s Dress. I don’t want you to think that I am greedy, some of these were items I had seen that were not requested. We are already friends shelkinz67. If you don’t mind could you also add me on your other account. I’m not able to add anyone sent maximum invitations that are unanswered. Thank you and have a great day.

mirforbjs

Hi! Yeah, I’m pretty sure all 8 of those are still available. You’re the second person that has asked me for the Tartan Skirt Suit, but I never had that one listed. Sorry, it sounds popular, LOL! I’ll try to add you later on my other account, gotta leave soon, but I’ll get everything sent. :)

bonesbongo

Thank you @mirforbjs for the two gifts you sent, so sweet of you to have the giveaway. I sent you a package today and will try to send out one tomorrow. Want to show my appreciation for your generosity. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Your friend shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Thank you @mirforbjs -> @Conmancat6 for the great gift from your giveaway. I was thrilled to get the Pizza Pie Hat from Aug/2015. This timing was perfect 2015 was the year that I did not have Deluxe. I was hoping to get all of the items from that year over time, one less to collect. I sent a package to you to show my appreciation for you generosity it was so kind of you to have such a great giveaway. Thank you for sending me a friend request from Conmancat6 always great to make new friends. Have a enjoyable day, and a great weekend. Your friend shelkinz67

mirforbjs

@bonesbongo Thank you, too for the gifts!! I appreciate your kind words and I’m happy I could help you with these items. Have a great weekend as well! :)

mirforbjs

@bonesbongo I found another piece of the deluxe clothing from 2015 – I always forget about the other 9 slots for dressing pets, but it offers great surprises years later when I remember to check them. :D I’ll send it later tonight.

bonesbongo

@mirforbjs I received it, thank you so much. It is so kind of you to give these items away. Now I only need 10 more items from that year thanks to you. :} shelkinz67

mirforbjs

Thank you so much to Sarah1215 for letting me know my giveaway post had been cut off! I was wondering why they weren’t being asked for, LOL. Here’s some more Deluxe monthly clothing items: Suave Turtleneck (a one-piece outfit), Sunflower Bonnet, Sunshine Daisy Skirt, Totally 80s Dress, Wave Rider Wetsuit, Whimsical Top Hat, Wildflower Headdress, and Wizard School Professor’s Robe. I also have some old collection event items to give away: 4- Playground Chain Swings, 2- Playground Climbing Walls, 2- Playground Long Slides, 4- Playground Sand Tiles, 1- Playground Dragon Rider, 1- Grooming Kit, 1- Healthy Heart Blender, 1- Sport Soaker Tub, 1- Water Treadmill. I have 1 Egyptian Wallpaper and 1 Sacred Pyramid Flooring as well, if someone needs those. Friend me at: mirforbjs, and friend me at: conmancat6 if you get more than 3 items. Thanks!!

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs, I see you added some more items to generously give away. I would love the sunflower bonnet, Wizard school professor robe, and whimsical top hat if still available. I hope i’m not being to greedy but I’m so excited to work on my deluxe clothing collection with your help:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Not greedy at all, frankie!! I was actually waiting to hear from you before I sent that forest archer dress. :)

frankie98

You are so sweet! I don’t want to take more than 6 items so you can save the forest archer dress for someone else to have and you can just send the 3 items from todays list if that’s ok? I want others to have a chance to add to their collection as well. I’m just so thrilled to have a chance to get these items in my collection. Thanks a bunch!!! Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

You’re so sweet, but I’ll still send it. Many people got a lot, and I’m happy everything is almost gone! :D

mirforbjs

@Alpaowlbear and @Blurayne, I am also waiting to hear from both of you before I send your other clothes today. Do either of you want to add 2 more things? I think there are 20 clothing items left between my 2 posts. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs – thank you for the generous offer – I would love 2 other clothing items along with PJ Collie’s shirt – you can make them random, whatever is left, and I’d love them for the surprise element – I’ve been deluxe for only 3 years so most of your listed items are new to me :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

@Alphaowlbear Sounds fun! I’ll pick 2 from 2016 or older. Also, sorry I misspelled your username earlier, oops. ;)

blurayne

Sorry I have been away from computer. My mom is very sick in hospital answering on my phone. I am still missing a lot of those clothes but go ahead and give to others that have asked. Not sure when I will be able to get back to computer. Thanks for thinking of me. Blurayne

mirforbjs

I’m sorry your mom is in the hospital. Sending prayers!

bonesbongo

@blurayne I’m sorry that your mom is in the hospital, thinking of you, sending prayers! shelkinz67

Traveller

@blurayne I’m so sorry to hear that your Mom has been hospitalized. We will be thinking of you and praying for your Mother’s good health. Your friend, Traveller.

frankie98

Hi blurayne, sending prayers for your mom:) sorry to hear she is in the hospital. Your friend frankie98:)

rlla14

So sorry to hear about your mom! Hope she improves soon! Hugs and prayers!!

Traveller

@mirforbjs Water treadmill?! Sport Soaker tub???? Oh may I please have these please? And the playground long slidesl? But I would be delirious to get the first two. I was saving up and then accidentally redeemed something else when I thought I was just wishing. Doh!

mirforbjs

Absolutely, @Traveller! I’ll send all 3 right over. :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had given up hope a long time ago that I was ever going to get the sport soaker tub. LOL You are like a webkinz warehouse of special things that gives a parting gift to everyone who visits. And now to get to work on a new room! Have a fantastico day! Your friend, giddy Traveller

Kiska

Hi, mirforbjs! May I please have the Playground Climbing Wall, Playground Dragon Rider, Wildflower Headdress, Egyptian Wallpaper and Sacred Pyramid Flooring if you still have them? I hope I don’t seem too greedy. — KiskaAn

mirforbjs

@Kiska Hi, I’ll send those right over! And thank you for adding me on my other account. :)

Kiska

Hi, mirforbjs! Thank you for the gifts. I think you may of accidentally sent me a Playground Sand Tile along with the things you sent me. I can send it back if you need.

mirforbjs

Oh it was just an extra one I had in my dock. I like to send 3 things at a time, I know I’m weird, lol. :D

Stormywings

I will also take 3 of anything you have left lol. Im not deluxe so all of this stuff is cool to me :) Thanks !

mirforbjs

Ok cool! I’ll send 3 of the deluxe clothes that I have left. :)

mirforbjs

@Stormywings Just sent 3 of the clothes, and then I just found one of my pets wearing 2 more pieces of deluxe clothing. So expect another package tomorrow! :D

Stormywings

@mirforbjs thanks for the great gifts! I really, really appreciate it :)

alilkitten

I would love a playground climbing wall, playground long slide and playground dragon rider if they’re still available! If not, I could always use the healthy heart blender or grooming kit if those are available. My username is Dinorawr247, thank you!

mirforbjs

Hi! I still have those 3 playground items (I found another dragon rider). Just send me a FR at: mirforbjs and I’ll send them right over. :)

boggangirl

Wow what an amazing giveaway. I missed all of the playground stuff, so if anything is still available that would be amazing. Or the wildflower headdress, if it is available. I really just like surprises. Thank you.

mirforbjs

Hello! I can send you a playground swing and a playground sandbox tile, and I just found another playground climbing wall you can have, too. Everything else is gone like you said. Just let me know your username in Webkinz, and send me a friend request at: mirforbjs. Thanks!

boggangirl

Friend request sent. I really can’t thank you enough. I am on old player returning and I can’t believe all the stuff I missed.

If you still have them, could I have the whimsical top hat, playground chain swings, and sunshine daisy skirt? My username is charleighfred I’ll add you now :)

mirforbjs

Hello, those clothes are gone, sorry, but I can send you 3 of the swings.

mirforbjs

@boggermonster Thank you for adding me! Just sent the 3 swings. Let me know if you need any of the sandbox tile things. :)

I would love sand box tiles! Thank you so much! You are truly amazing!

AuntietoEW

Hi mirforbjs. This is my second post. I hope this works. Thanks for hosting this generous giveaway. Are you still taking requests? If so, I would love to have a Cycling Helmet, Glitter Butterfly Tanktop, and/or a Wave Rider Wetsuit. My second choices are Daffodil Glasses, Green Grass Hat, and/or Red Lifejacket. I sent a friend request to your account. Thank you. AuntietoEW

mirforbjs

Hello @AuntietoEW I’m sorry, all of the clothes went really fast. But I did find a Cycling Helmet and a Red Lifejacket on my other account, so I’ll send those to you now. Thanks!

AuntietoEW

Hi mirforbjs. Thank you so much for your generous gift! You have invested alot of time and energy to send some happiness to others. The clothing is very appreciated! I will look to see if you have a want list posted. ((Hugs)) AuntietoEW

szivarvany5

Could I have the wildflower headdress please?

emby9

Hello everyone! I have pet-specific foods I’d love to send anyone for free if they are trying to collect. I have two accounts– on emby9, I have the Ice Fawn (Frosted Ice Cakes), Candy Googles (Rainbow Swirl Lollipop), and Ribbon Iguana (Sparkling Strawberry Sundae). On emby99, I have the Sun Fox (Setting Sundae), Lava Dragon (Magical Magma Marshmallows), and Midnight Monster (Musty Mushrooms). Just send me a friend request and let me know which ones you want!

Comments are closed.