Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,645 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  pompom323 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Sippycup98

Hi! I decided randomly that I would buy any 3 people up to 3 items from the wshop, kinzstyle, or wherever else you can buy stuff for kinzcash! I am deluxe so its okay if you ask for deluxe things! the only thing is I don’t want to have just 3 of the same things for the purpose of selling for kinzcash I want to give you guys things you will actually use and not just sell so please don’t ask for things you plan to sell!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi Sippycup98! This giveaway is very kind of you! I am not a deluxe member so would love the painted glass stove, painted glass fridge, and a charming stone column from the garden theme. I need these items for the rooms I am working on, ID love9050. Thanks so much frankie98

frankie98

Thank you for your generosity. I finally have all the painted glass theme items and another column for my forest. Much appreciated;) your friend frankie98

Sippycup98

No problem! I hope you enjoy them!

hello @Sippycup98! that is very generous of you! could i have the Scoreboard Dresser from the Sports fan room in the WShop? i honestly can’t think of anything else at the moment i need! i was gonna ask for something else, but realized i already have it, and can just move it from one room to the other as i need it. Maybe i could have the hoop tv as well? thanks again! angelgirldog7

pudding

Hi Sippycup98! This is so very generous of you!! Thank you for offering :) If it’s not late and you’ve already fulfilled enough requests, may I have the painted glass stove & fridge please? I am not deluxe. I would be willing to send you anything else back that may be of interest to you. Let me know! My user name is fruitloop9999.

Sippycup98

@Oldshowsrock58 & @pudding : I sent out both of your items! And since the 3 person limit has been fulfilled, I will no longer be accepting requests (sorry my wallet is diminishing lol)

pudding

Hi Sippycup98! Thank you so much for your generous gift! I am not deluxe so it was a treat to be able to finish my painted glass room. Can I send you something in return?

Alphaowlbear

Hi oldshowsrock58 – I hope you see this – the Cozy Condo gift box does not contain flooring – would you like something else instead? JLMK – I’ve sent the walls and couch just now. alphacat

bubbashuka

Hey guys! I haven’t played Webkinz in over a month and I’ve decided to do a giveaway since I don’t play that often anymore. It’s a random giveaway so I will be gifting random items! Comment below your username and I’ll send some stuff out for y’all. ~bubbashuka

blurayne

Hello @bubbashuka, Thanks for the great giveaway. Sorry to hear you are not playing much anymore. I also stopped playing for several years, but came back last year and I am loving it again. I will happily accept anything you would like to send my way. Your friend BluRayne.

@Bubbashuka, I hope you aren’t quitting Webkinz. Can we comment part of our username?

Alphaowlbear

Hi bubbashuka – it’s good to hear from you – we all need breaks – I’ve taken big ones and small ones myself. I hope you’ll check in time to time. I would love some random items, please – sounds like fun to get a mystery :-) thanks! Your friend, alphacat

hello bubbashuka! thanks for the giveaway! username is angelgirldog7

twinsluvweb

Hi bubbashuka! I would love any surprise items. Getting packages always feels like Christmas. Sorry you aren’t playing webkinzs anymore. Hopefully you will find time to play in the near future. My ID is love9050. Thanks so much frankie98

animalmomkls

Hi bubbashuka, I would love some surprise items. Sounds fun. Hopefully, you will find some time to play this summer. Or you can be like a lot of us who took long breaks and then came back. Thanks so much! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

IouMercer

Ioumercer So sorry to hear you don’t play much anymore. I’m getting there, so I feel ya

sarajayhawk

my username is sarajayhawk. Thanks so much!

aidcon18

Bubbashuka sorry to hear your not playing anymore i would welcome any items you could send thank you my username is aidcon81

libertynews

@bubbashuka. Hi. Thank you for the nice giveaway. Your items will have a good home with my pets. lol

Hi bubbashuka! I would love to receive some items. UN is Petlover365Bark.

bubbashuka

Hello guys! I’m so glad to see so many people wanting stuff. I’ll send stuff over soon! And @Webkinzwonders, Are we buddies? If yes, just tell me part and send a letter so I know. :) ~bubbashuka

grantlee1

@bubbashuka, I have had to take long breaks myself over the years. Thanks for great giveaway! I would love some surprise items. Thanks, your friend grantlee

Yay, thanks!!! =D Please come on here more often– we’ve missed you!!

BUBBLES!! *hugs* I was wondering where you went! It’s so nice to see you again, man! I feel bad, but I’m so happy to see you again! Some of our fish died. ;( Marshmelllew says hi, and I’d LOVE to join your giveaway! Random items are great! (Do still have any black clothing or anything patriotic?) (Also, happy *late birthday) As you already know, I’m 09xStarlightx09!

bubbashuka

Aww thanks MLP!! I just don’t have much of an interest playing anymore. Maybe later I’ll play again!

You’re welcome! Aww…. please don’t grow out of it! =o I’d miss you too much! Yes, please do!!

rinoav

rinoav here, and thanks! I hope you choose to continue playing! @bubbashuka

bubbashuka

Alright, the giveaway is closed!! I will be gifting everyone that commented stuff throughout the next few days. :)

alilkitten

If you still have anything you don’t want, I would really appreciate some stuff! My username is Dinorawr247 . Thank you so much! Tell me if there is anything you’re looking for anything in return.

magmag465

Hi @bubbashuka, I would love some random items! My UN is purplecat19.

Alphaowlbear, I recently started playing Webkinz again. May I have these items sent to Princessxxxxx (the x’s are 5 different numbers): Cozy Condo Bookshelf as item 1, Cozy Condo Fireplace as item 2, and Cozy Condo Floor Lamp as item 3? Please and thank you. :)

Alphaowlbear

New Giveaway – Cozy Condo Theme – I have 12 gift boxes to open so you can choose the pieces you want. Limit 3 per person, please. Enjoy! alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you for this amazing giveaway. If you still have any boxes left I would love a cozy condo bed, fireplace, and wardrobe. ID love9050. thanks again frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – I will get your 3 items sent right out – Enjoy! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you soooo much! you are so kind:) I love this theme and have been trying to collect all the pieces. You are helping me get there!

@Alphaowlbear, may I please have a Cozy Condo Bed, Cozy Condo Trunk, and Cozy Condo Wardrobe? My username begins with Sam and ends with lla. I will send a friend request later.

Alphaowlbear

Webkinzwonders- are you the same person as wishingforwebkinz and dreamingofnewplushies?Is it a coincidence that 3 posts showed up at the same time with similar names and all are apprehensive about showing their whole username? In the past you have posted identifying your UN starting with Pri and now you’ve changed to Sam. I apologize if I’m wrong, but I’m just asking for clarification. I posted a 3 per person limit so I could spread the gift boxes around.

I am cousins with Dreamingofnewplushies and gave them an older account (Princess or Pri) since they are able to play more than me. My newer account is Sam. I texted Dreamingofnewplushies and Wishingforwebkinz after Webkinz was closed for the day on June 17th about this thread so our posts were all posted the next day. Wishingforwebkinz has played a long time, though.

@Alphaowlbear, I am friends with a different person who asked you for items. My friend is Webkinzwonders. However, I was wondering if I could have some Cozy Condo items since they told me about this giveaway? I am wanting the Cozy Condo Arm Chair, Cozy Condo Wallpaper, and Cozy Condo Window but I am willing to trade if you want. My username begins with Pat.

hi Alphaowlbear! thanks for the giveaway! i would like the Cozy Condo couch, flooring, and wallpaper! :) i believe we may already be friends on WW, but in case we aren’t, my UN is angelgirldog7

Comments are closed.