Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,191 replies, has 378 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Roxy616

If anyone needs a specific Jumbleberry Fields prize to help complete their room, I currently have two Jumbleberry jars, two Sugarberry jars, and one Moonberry jar filled…Just let me know which item you’d like and I’ll get it over to you. If we’re not already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stormywings

@Roxy616 I would love the baker’s mits and shoes from one of your sugarberry jars. :) I tried to check the other comments to make sure they were still available, if not tho- no worries! I’ll send a request your way — stormywings

Roxy616

Hi, @Stormywings, Will send those right over to you…Hope you enjoy, and nice to have made a new friend! Roxy :)

Stormywings

Thanks so much! Loving the oven mitts for my pet :) Your friend, stormywings

Roxy616

@Stormywings, You’re so welcome, and really glad you (and your pet) are loving the mitts and shoes!!!

sarah1215

Hi Roxy616!! This is so generous of you! If it’s not too much to ask, could I possibly have a Weathered Farmhouse Chair from the Sugarberry jar? Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to return the favor!! Thank you so much! -clemson151298

Roxy616

Hi, @sarah1215, It’s not too much at all, and I’m so glad I could help! Will send the chair later this evening…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Roxy :)

Traveller

Hello Roxy616 What an excellent giveaway! I would love a Jumbleberry Fields sign, if you have one available. I am probably too late but I believe in miracles. :-) Your friend Traveller

atte22

@mirforbjs I added you from atte22. If you have anything leftover, I’d love to have it!! Thank you!!!

mirforbjs

Hello @atte22 I’m sorry nothing is left from my previous giveaway, most of it was gone within 2 days. ;) But I’m having another giveaway on Wednesday, so I hope you see it in enough time. Also, thank you for sending me a gift, it was very thoughtful, and I only sent it back to you because I already have all of those items and I’m trying to clean out my dock. Thanks again!

alilkitten

Hi guys, another giveaway is happening, this time for food! If you missed the adventure trail mix, I have four, as well as afinnyumfaroo, two Alyssa cookies, three apple butter turnovers, almost any bake sale foods, one banana slushie, eight baseball floats, five beach sunrise frappes, ten bean burritos, almost any best cupcakes, three different designs of birthday cake (only one each), one black licorice chocolate, two blue raspberry bites, one blueberry parfait, as many box of apple fritters as you want, nineteen bootooyoos, four box of pizzas, one busy city ice cream cone, one busy city soda, two butterscotch toffees, one candy cane cake pop, eight cara milkshakes, four caramel apples, four cascalleau aquappa, one cheese and tomato sandwich, two chick peeps, one chocolate candy cane, two chocolate chip milkshakes, eight chocolate clovers, three chocolate ribbons, two chocolate wish tokens, five Christmas wish candy canes, two cinnamon hearts, one cloyin’ hoipolloi, one cookies and cream chocolate, two creepy candy apples, two crunchkinz, two crunchy cauliflower, three crunchy kale chips, one crystellmata crisp, two deep sea barnacle bagels, one deluxe decanter of dairy, seven Dr. Quack’s Miracle Tonics, as many Earth Oven Crayfish (Kiwi Bird’s PSF, I believe) as you

alilkitten

I also have five 100 Kinzcash coins, two 150 Kinzcash coins, one 200 Kinzcash coins, nine 25 Kinzcash coins, and one 50 Kinzcash coins. Considering I’m playing a lot of the arcade games to try to earn pet medallions, I’ll probably even have some more soon, so feel free to ask for a few or more!

Kiska

Hi alilkitten, May i please have a couple of 100 kinzcash coins? —-KiakaAn–

I would love some kinzcash coins! Thank you so much! My username is charleighfred

webkinzAqua

If you still have kinzcash coins, may I please have some?

alilkitten

Once you have accepted my friend request, I will send them to you!

I would love 200 kinzcash coin, 150, and whatever is left if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

Stormywings

I’d love any 3 kinzcash coins you have left :) UN: stormywings

alilkitten

Hi stormywings! I wanted to apologize but it may take me or a day or two to get a few more Kinzcash coins to send to you since so many people asked for them. I’ll get them to you as soon as possible soon, though!

Hi, would you be willing to send me some Kinzcash coins? I also posted a reply to you about a Sweetheart Plushy.

alilkitten

Hi, I wanted to let you know that since you didn’t add your username, I have no way of sending you these items, though I understand why you don’t want to publicize it. If you send me a friend request at Dinorawr247, I will accept it. However, I will be unable to send you these items if I don’t have your username or a friend request.

Alphaowlbear

Hi alikitten – thank you for the giveaway! May I please have the Busy City Soda? My UN is alphacat

szivarvany5

Could I have one each of the candy canes you mentioned please? Thank you ever so much!

libertynews

@alilkitten Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have chick peeps, candy cane cake pop and chocolate clover. un libertypom :)

alilkitten

Hi libertypom! I wanted to apologize, but someone already got the candy cane cake pop. I’m sending the other items your way, though!

bonesbongo

Hi @alilkitten thank you for the great giveaway. Could I get the two chocolate wish tokens and cookies and cream chocolate if they are still available. Could you please send me a friend request I’m not able to add anyone maximum invitations sent/unanswered. Thanks in advance my WW username is shelkinz67

alilkitten

Once you accept my friend request, they’ll be coming your way! I hope you enjoy! :D

bonesbongo

Thanks @alilkitten for the package with chocolate wish tokens and cookies and cream chocolate. Thank you so much for adding me, it always nice to have a new friend. Your friend shelkinz67

tunkany

Giveaway! Farm fresh food! I don’t remember how many of everything I have, but I can always grow more, so don’t worry about it. Choices: pumpkins, watermelon, strawberries, hot peppers, corn, tomatoes. I have one or two apples, as well and *maybe* some snow peas. UN is tunkany

atte22

hi, do you have any clothes left? if so, could I get some on my account atte22?

mirforbjs

I’m sorry the clothes are all gone.

Comments are closed.