Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,768 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

pompom323

hey people I have some polerberry knapsacks if anybody would care for one or two :) my UN is pompom323 and I also have a crazy colorful bed from when I adopted a new pet and it is driving me crazy so if anyone wants that…. you know were to find me ;) thank you people ~pompoms~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hey Pompoms! I would love a colorful bed! I am working on a dream room with lots of colors! ID love9050 Thanks so much frankie98

magmag465

Hi PomPoms I would love polarberry knapsack! Thanks, my username is purplecat19

pompom323

@purplecat19 can you please add me? I already have invitations out :) my freak out comment has not moderated, but…… I was panicking because I did not know that you guys saw this. so sorry about that! XD I am pompom323 on webkinz world. XD ~pompoms~

magmag465

no worries at all! thank you so much, I just sent the invite your way! @pompom323

pompom323

alright!!!! just added you!!!!! I sent the jumbleberry bag your way!!! enjoy!!! ~pompoms~

pompom323

frankie98 if you are love9050, we are already friends so I will send that to you.

frankie98

Thanks so much:)

pompom323

my pleasure!!!! nothing needed in return

‘Ayyy, dudes and dudettes! Sippycup98 said I could do one of these, so it’s another guessing games giveaway! (This one is going to be way too obvious) So, if you can guess how many in-real-life pets I have(Not including my mom’s fish or my birds that I talk to outside), who’s my favorite singer/band(If you can’t name all of them, at least attempt naming 2 of them(singer and a band)), and/or what year I joined Webkinz, the person who gets the first one correct gets a Nuts Plushy, Plush Besties, and Wintry Raspberry Tea. The person who gets the second one correct gets Pop Soda, Acoustic Angel Cheesecake, and a Superbed Giftbox, and the person who gets the last one correct with get a Decadent Cupcake, Hot Cocoa Pudding Cup, and a Mayor Sophie Stockwell poster.

Hi MLP! I guess you have 2 pets irl, your favorite band is 21 Pilots (Tyler Joseph) and the year you joined Webkinz was 2005 or 2007.

;) I hope more people join! If not, I guess you’ll be winning it all to yourself.

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I don’t mind sharing. :)

Actually, you have one pet. My mistake. And how come others aren’t guessing?

That’s what I was wondering. I’ll announce the winners on July 5th, Adam Young’s 33rd birthday!! (I have a pet named after him)

Sippycup98

I guess you have 3 pets, you like shawn mendes, you joined webkinz in 2011.

Haha, I’ll have the winners posted tomorrow on the 5th! XD

Hi all, I have some duplicates to give away: Polarberry Knapsack x 2, Goo-Goo Berry Sunglasses x 2 (a kind person sent me a pair, and then of course my next two berries gave me glasses!), Polarberry Print x 2, Goo-Goo Berry Print x 2, Alexandrite Glasses x 1, Emerald Glasses x 1, Baseball Bat Rack x 2, Cozy Condo Box x 6, Farmer’s Wife Straw Hat x 1, Forest Tiled Stove x 1, Puppy Patrol Car Poster x 1, Red Lifejacket x 3, Rescue Team Hat x 2, Toy Lizard x 1, Webkinz Stadium Hat x 1, Yellow Chick Plushie x 1, Rubber Duckie x 1, Lion Topiary x 1, Field Mouse Plushie x 1, Playpen Trampoline x 1, Purple Bumper Car x 1, Bulldozer x 1, Green Mushroom Chair x 1, Purple Mushroom Trampoline x 1, Curved Purple Creek Tile x 1, Dr. Quack Commemorative Plaque x 1, 2018 Dex Dangerous Campaign Plushie x 3, Wacky Go Kart x 5, Sophie Stockwell Campaign Sign x 1, PJ Collie Campaign Sign x 1, PJ Collie Campaign Hat x 1, Dr. Quack Campaign Hat x 2. Whew! Let me know if you’d like anything — no trades needed! (I wouldn’t turn down one pack of Sour Goo-Goo Berry seeds, though, if anyone was lucky enough to get extras:) — clementinesunshine

libertynews

@ clementinesunshine Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have lion topiary, purple bumper car and playpen trampoline. un libertypom

ngeorgianow

If not already taken, I’d love a wacky go cart. User is RHTQ1. Wish I could help on the seeds, but I didn’t even get ONE! XD Had to reply here, kept getting a page saying I found an ad for a code for an acorn headband. That expired in 2016.

Hey there, clementinesunshine! We used to be friends on WW, but please add 09xStarlightx09 to your FL! If I could, I’d LOVE the Alesandrite Glasses, Emerald Glasses, and the Lion Topiary if they aren’t taken!! Thanks so much!

frankie98

Hi clementinesunshine! Thank you for the awesome giveaway! I would love the field mouse plushie, Lion topiary, and cozy condo box I would love another chair for my room. Only if these items are still available. ID love9050. Sorry I haven’t gotten any seeds either:( no luck for me. I still have another day to hope! thanks frankie98

Hi! I would like the cozy condo boxes (I would like multiple, but please send the others some if they want them). Do you have any forest tiled chairs. Send a FR to Petlover365Bark.

Could I also have the rubber ducky?

Sure! I can’t send the boxes themselves, only the items they turn into. Please take a look at the Cozy Condo theme and let me know which three items you’d like. No Forest Tiled Chairs, sorry — I never got one.

Ok, I would like the round sofa, lamp, windows, bed, and stacked shelves.

lilstinky

@clementinesunshine – May I have the purple mushroom trampoline, please? Thank you for the nice giveaway. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any seeds, either. ~ momssanitytime

suzuki108

hi clementinesunshine! this is suzuki108 (here and on WW!) I would love a cozy condo box if you have an extra left, and a field mouse plushie if you have one, and a mushroom trampoline or chair (whichever you have left)! thank you so much <3

Hi Suzuki, do you have a preference for Cozy Condo items? I can’t send the boxes, only the items they turn into.

suzuki108

I got your gift! sorry for the late response! thank you for sending me those! I like all of the items :) I think they moderated this section late lol!

rinoav

Hey @clementinesunshine, neat giveaway! I would like the Bulldozer, Cozy Condo Box, Toy Lizard, two Baseball Bat Racks, Dr. Quack Commemorative Plaque, Curved Purple Creek Tile, and two Wacky Go Karts. My Webkinz username is the same as the one shown here. Thank you!

magmag465

Hi! Could I please have a cozy condo box if you have any left? I would love the bed, fireplace, or the armchair. I also would love a dex dangerous campaign plushie, because I collect them! Also, a wacky go kart if you have one left. Thank you for this lovely giveaway, you are so kind! My username is purplecat19, feel free to add me regardless of whether you have those items. :)

ngeorgianow

If not already taken, I’d love a cozy condo box, wacky go cart, and any items that are left! User is RHTQ1. Wish I could help on the seeds, but I didn’t even get ONE! XD

ngeorgianow

If not already taken, I’d love a wacky go cart. User is RHTQ1. Wish I could help on the seeds, but I didn’t even get ONE! XD

Sippycup98

Another giveaway :) Gosh this is fun. Okay sooo I don’t have that much stuff tbh but I will give someone Neo Gothic Toilet, Neo Gothic Clock, and Shaggy Yorkie Couch(yorkie psi) So since everyone liked the guessing giveaway last time, I’m going to do the same thing. The first person to guess how many pets (irl pets NOT Webkinz pets) I have will win. If someone guesses the specific pets I have, then they will receive more prizes as well. – Sippycup98, coming at you with another poorly worded giveaway

Hey Sippycup98! I guess you have 2 pets. :)

I love guessing games!! I’m gonna guess……. 3 :) angelgirldog7

suzuki108

Hi!! :) I’m guessing you have both a dog and a cat? so two pets :) also my wwid is suzuki108, feel free to send me an fr if you just want to be friends, i can help out with challenges!

Hey, Suzuki108! Guess what? I play the violin!!

Cool! I’m trying to learn ukulele!!! So far only know 3 notes. XP

That’s awesome!! =D I bet you’re really good! Never give up even when people tear you down– keep going and someday you’ll be famous!!

suzuki108

omg I play the violin as well!! actually I am majoring in music this fall on violin performance! feel free to add me on ww i am suzuki108!

That’s awesome, suzuki108! I kind of noticed that because of your name– I have a Suzuki violin book! I bet you play it amazingly! That sounds awesome! I’m going to have my 3rd concert sometime soon! Okay! I’ll add you! *high fives violin pal* I’m working on Zelda’s Lullaby, and a lot more!!

jammershark

@Sippycup98 I will guess you have 4 pets in real life. I love guessing games and good luck to everyone else!

Sippycup98

oof i forgot about this but you won i do have 4 pets(technically 5 because i have a chicken but she doesn’t count so this is the closest answer) please give me ur username so i can send u the stuff

Fun, fun! LOL I just traded someone the Shaggy Yorkie Couch, and I had a giveaway with the Neo Gothic Toilet. I’ll guess you have 1 pet and that it is a dog!

Hey Sippycup98, could I do something like this as well? It’s really fun.

Alphaowlbear

What fun! I’ll guess an aquamarine shade :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.