Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,056 replies, has 377 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

rlla14

Is there a way to search these forums? Someone requested some apple tree seeds, I posted I was going to send them, and then discovered we weren’t actually friends yet. I sent a FR a couple of days ago and haven’t gotten a response. I’m trying to ask on the post if they still need the items, but now can’t find it–could be here, could be on one of the other trading forums. Hate to leave them hanging thinking I never sent it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sparky1109

I think the newz search function only looks through front page articles. The best way I can think of to search the forums would be a specified google search including site:webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/ (the name of whichever discussion thread you think it would be in)

rlla14

Thanks! I’m also hoping they’ll see this and respond. We’ll see.

mirforbjs

Hi, friends! I’m sorry I missed posting my giveaway on Monday (the bad gateway message frustrated me after retyping everything twice so I gave up), and now it’s too late today. So I’ll post my giveaway tomorrow first thing in the morning. Have a great night!! :)

frankie98

That bad gateway is a pain! I want to send you a huge thank you for ALL the amazing deluxe clothing items you sent me:) I am so thrilled to get so many I have been wanting for so long. You are so kind and generous. I can’t thank you enough and I only hope I can repay your generosity one day soon. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Yes, that Bad Gateway message is so frustrating – was trying to do Peek a Newz on my IPad while watching an old movie last night. I had to refresh pages 4 or 5 times so I gave up on that. I am hoping this morning’s maintenance will help.

Stormywings

Thanks so much for all the great gifts! It was so fun openning packages from you every day. Thanks a million for your generosity, it meant a lot to me :) -stormywings

lilstinky

Another giveaway, starting at the beginning of the alphabet. Please send me a FR if we are not already friends. Academy school binder (2) / Alyssa music box (4) / Alyssa plush (2) / Ancient bronze fairy shield (3) / Aquarius symbol wall deco (2) / Art class uniform (1) / Auditions today banner (2) / BFF plushies (5) / Bag of groceries (4) / Bag of Kinzcash beanbag chair (2) / Baseball bat rack (4) / Basket of basil (3) / Bejeweled sweater dress (2) / Big bowl of soup (4) / Black soccer shorts (1) / Blue backpack (2) My UN is: momssanitytime Thank you!

webkinzAqua

Hello! May I have the Alyssa music box, Ancient bronze fairy shield and the Aquarius symbol wall deco? Thank you!

lilstinky

They are on their way – enjoy!

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have alyssa music box, ancient bronze shield and bag of groceries. libertypom :) :) :)

lilstinky

@libertynews – happy to give them to you! ~ momssanitytime

Hi! Thank you so much for such a wonderful giveaway! May I please have a baseball bat rack, bejeweled sweater dress, and blue backpack? Thank you so much! We are already friends, my username is charleighfred :)

lilstinky

@boggermonster – Glad you can use these items. Enjoy!

@lilstinky Would love a Alyssa music box, Big bowl of soup, and Bejeweled sweater dress if not taken. Thanks Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – the three items have been sent to you. Enjoy!

sparklenn

@lilstinky could I please have the baseball bat rack and aquarius wall deco if they haven’t been claimed yet? Thank you! -sparklenn

lilstinky

@sparklenn – I don’t see that we are already friends, unless you have a different UN – could you send me a FR, and then I can post these items to you? Thanks! UN: momssanitytime

Stormywings

@lilstinky I would love an Alyssa music box, Ancient bronze fairy shield, and baseball bat rack. And, if you can’t find anyone else to give it to, I’ll take the Art class uniform off your hands :) Thanks! –stormywings

lilstinky

@Stormywings – glad to add a new friend! The first three items are on their way. I’ll send the art class uniform tomorrow. ~ momssanitytime

sarah1215

Hi lilstinky! Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! I would love the Black Soccer Shorts if they’re still available! Thank you so much! -clemson151298

lilstinky

@sarah1215 – I sent the shorts, along with a couple of treats for your pets. Enjoy!

Traveller

Hey @lilstinky if it’s not too late, may I have the “auditions today” banner from this wonderful giveaway? No worries if they’re gone. Let me know if you are in search of anything particular. Your friend Traveller

lilstinky

Hey, Traveller – the banner is on its way to you, with a couple of treats to feed your pet (couldn’t help myself!). Enjoy. ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

@lilstinky thanks so much for the auditions today. Am squirreling that away for a future room. :-) Your friend alfalfa. No sorry. It’s me traveler. But every time I see your name, I think of that old black and white tv series, Lil Rascals and alfalfa. My brain works in strange and mysterious ways. :-) Your friend Traveller

frankie98

Hi Roxy I would love the bunk bed from the Moonberry jar if it is still available. Thank you for such a generous giveaway. That Moonberry jar takes forever to fill. Thanks so much:) Your friend frankie98

Roxy616

Hi, frankie…I know what you mean about trying to fill the Moonberry jar, so I’m really glad I could help with that! Enjoy the bed! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you Roxy! You are the best:) Is there anything I can help you with? I would love to help if I can. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Nothing needed in return, @frankie98, but I appreciate your kind offer so much!

Hi @ Roxy616 I need the Jumbleberry Fields Sign it is taking me forever to fill up my Moonberry Jar. I also need Bundle of Jumbleberries or Bundle of Sugarberries I believe after get those items I should have one of every item. Thanks and have a great day. shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 I just realized that I was in my other account (timeflieshavingfun) If your jars are still full I’m interested in getting the Jumbleberry Fields Sign. Thanks shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, The Jumbleberry Fields Sign, Bundle of Jumbleberries, and Bundle of Sugarberries are on their way…Enjoy! Your friend, Roxy :)

bonesbongo

Hi @ Roxy616 What a nice surprise! I just opened my mail, I can’t thank you enough for sending me the Jumbleberry Fields Sign, Bundle of Jumbleberries and Bundle of Sugarberries WOW you are amazing alway so kind and generous to everyone. I was not expecting to get the three items but I am ever so grateful to you as you just helped me to complete my Jumbleberry Fields collection I now have every item. You are a sweetheart thank you so much. Is there any items that you are interested in getting I would like to send you something in return. If I don’t see a reply I will send a surprise package to you hopefully tomorrow. Hugs! Your friend shelkinz67

Comments are closed.