Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,680 replies, has 276 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

(Hey Sippycup, is it ok if I could do a giveaway like you did?) Hey everyone! I will be hosting a giveaway and these items are a mystery (even I don’t know what they are! :)). Okay, here are the questions. 1. How many Webkinz pets do I have? 2. What year did I join? (hint: I’m not a super old player nor am I a super old member so please do not guess something like 2010!) 3. What is my favorite hobby? I will be announcing the winners on the 13th. (wonder what answers there will be *scratching head*)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

And question, how fast do forums moderate? Mine just moderated like a second.

magmag465

Hi Unicorn! I’ll play! I’ll guess you have 12 webkinz pets. you joined in 2017, and your favorite hobby is singing? -purplecat19

Thanks for entering and send me a FR to Petlover365Bark

Awesome! These are so much fun! Umm, I’ll guess 15-30. You probably joined in 2016 or 2017. Uhhh… playing Webkinz? XD I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW!

frankie98

Hi unicornluv I would love to play! I will guess you have 10 webkinzs pets, you joined webkinzs in2016 and your hobby is art? love9050

Ok everyone! Here are the answers to my giveaway! I’m excited because you get to know a little more about me than just a webkinz player! *trumpets blowing* Here they are! 1. So far, I only have 3 webkinz pets (I plan on adopting one more later in the year :)) 2. The year I joined was 2018 (to be exact, December 28, 2018). I know you are wondering, why did I join Webkinz during the holidays? TBH, I found my Webkinz tag lying around and I never really understood the use of it when I got my first plush in 2017. The day that I joined webkinz, I saw it was a code used in the game, Webkinz. I went on my tablet, got the app, and played from there. One or two days after joining webkinz, I realized it was mainly played on a computer. I went to my computer and then I loved webkinz when I played on the computer. And this is where I ended up, playing webkinz everyday. The End (I think I turned this into a story and overused the word Webkinz. :) Whoops!). 3. My favorite hobby is art. Since no one else

Hey, Unicornluv! Your comment got cut. Oh, okay. Heheh, I had fun playing in it anyways. I joined on November 17th, 2009. I had my plushes earlier in 2009, but never adopted them. My siblings got Webkinz before me.

Yeah, I kinda didn’t notice that until it became moderated. Another whoops!

pompom323

hello, webkinz traders!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw an idea on here, and I think it is pretty cool!!!!!! I will be having a giveaway, and whoever wins, I will buy them anything they want from the w-shop that is available for kinzcash <3 I am full, so I may not be able to buy things for only deluxe. <3 sorry bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so first of all, let me give credit to whoever's idea it was to do this in the first place. I did not come up with this idea, it goes to @MyLittlePony2010EG13 and @sippycup98. thanks guys!!!!!!!! so I think this is how it works: I have to ask webkinz questions, and whoever guesses wins…? something like that. <3 okay so first question is: 1.about when did I join webkinz world? 2.how old is my webkinz pet? 3. what room theme is my webkinz' room? 4. how many webkinz pets do I have? okay that is all the questions I have :) winners will be announced on July 17th, 2019. thank you to whoever enters!!!!!!!!!! ~pompoms~ ^-^ p.s. if answers are really close, they will be counted as winners :)

Fun! Fun! I guess 1. 2010 2. 3yrs. 3. The Loft 4. 6 pets And if I win, I don’t really want anything other than the spree clothing from Thursday. Thanks for the fun though!

pompom323

thanks for entering!!!! :D

Not a problem! ;D

pompom323

=)

ngeorgianow

Hmm, I have no idea! I’ll guess… 2012. 4. Blooming Flowers. 9. If I win, I like that new garden theme. The one we voted for?

ngeorgianow

Oh, sorry, just scrolled down and noticed something. PSFs are fine!! I’d send something back too. User is RHTQ1

pompom323

@RHTQ1, I am sorry…. if you still wanted the garden theme, I am unable to send them to you because they are a crazy amount of estore points. like I said, I can only purchase things for you if they are not for estore points/real money. I am really sorry. I can send you PSFS, though. thank you very much and I hoope you have a nice day. <3 -pompoms

ngeorgianow

No no no, not the estore one!!!!!! The one we voted for and for kinzcash, plus psf are great too!!!

ngeorgianow

I meant the Garden Oasis theme!! Sorry, could not remember the name, and thought mentioning we voted for it would distinguish it from an estore theme.

ngeorgianow

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been out of town and offline for awhile.

pompom323

sorry, @RHTQ1!! i have not been very active, either. i will accept your request and send you your stuff. sorry for the misunderstanding. XD -pompoms

Fun, fun! Hey pompoms!! Alrighty, let’s see… Hmm, I’m guessing either 2017 or 2018. Um… I don’t know. Which one? XD I’m guessing 7. You probably have a Ballerina theme. and you have 6 Webkinz pets. Thanks for the fun giveaway! I hope yours is more successful than mine.

pompom323

hi MLP!! thank you for entering :) winners will be posted on July 17th good luck!!

pompom323

and if yo win, what would you like? <3

You’re welcome, pompoms! Awesome and thanks! Oh! Um… any Pet Specific Foods, I guess! =)

pompom323

okay!!

If you want, I can send you some PSFs. On their way! :D

Thanks, guys!! =D

pompom323

Looks like you’re the only ones that entered!! That’s okay! Guess its whoever’s closest. XD

Or we each get a mystery box (kinzpost box, that’s what I like to call them) meaning we both win!

pompom323

yea, that to! both of you guys seem pretty close. XD tomorrow is the day!! :D

pompom323

Hey guys!! Today is announcing day!!!! Alright so 1. March of 2016 2. 3yrs old 3. Ballerina themed 4. 6 webkinz pets. Strawberries you got all of them correct, so I will be sending you 3 games (its a surprise!!) MLP, you got the year I joined very close, my pets age very far, and the rest was right. I will be sending you 2 PSFs. @unicornluv246, your year was 6 years off, one of my pets rooms is the loft themed, and everything else was right. I will be sending you 1 piece of clothing from SPREE! And the last one that entered, ( sorry your UN is very long! XD) you were 4 years off, and one of my pets has a blooming flowers room. So you wanted PSFs or the garden theme? If my brothers account has all of its invites out, it might take a while for the gifts to come. I’m really sorry about that!! I’ll try to get them out as fast as I can. Expect a friend request from rymoo.!please send me you UNs!!! Thank you so much for entering, I will be sure to have more of thee in the fytre!!! Bye!

Yay!!!!!!!!! Thanks, pompoms! Congratulations to all the winners!!!! <3 have a great day everyone! —strawberries

Hey pompoms, could you send me the hat from the retro spree event? Thanks.

I’m Petlover365Bark.

Oh awesome!! (Sorry, I’m just now reading this, whoops) =D

Hi!!!!! This is so cool, pompoms!!! :D Ok….. 1. March of 2016 2. 3 years old 3. Ballerina Theme 4. 6 Webkinz pets!!!!! :D :D :D Have a great day! your friend, strawberries

pompom323

thanks strawberries! what would you like if you win?

pompom323

I have came up with a way to do this. Whoever is closest will get 3 of what they requested, 2nd will get 2, and 1st closest will get 1 of what they requested. Thank you for participating in this!!

Hmmmm…… ;) I’m not sure! :P :) maybe a game like Go Fish or Link’D :)

pompom323

Sorry, I don’t know if this posted!! Hi unicornluv, I don’t know what that looks like. I was just going to send you an outfit box that I got from the SPREE! Mall, but I MIGHT have the hat if you would tell me what it looks like. I also have a green sparkly shirt with the silk scarf, but I do not know what you would prefer if I do not have it. So if you tell me what it looks like, And I have it, I’ll send it to you. Thank you and I hope you understand! -pompoms

pompom323

hey unicornluv… I just sent the sparkling green sweater off to you, I did not have the hat. :( but I promise that if I ever do get one one day, I will send it to you. thank you! -pompoms

The hat is from the spree retro clothing thing and the hat is purple and has colorful polka dots on it. If not, that’s ok! I enjoyed your guessing giveaway though!

I sent something nice in return. Hope you like it! UL

pompom323

yep! I think thats what I sent to you. enjoy! -pompoms PS I will probably have a giveaway every month because of pet requests. :P

Welp, it’s Adam Young’s birthday and I named my Snowy Retriever Puppy after him.. anyways, hey guys! I said I’d announce the winners of my unsuccessful giveaway, so I have 1 IRL pet(although he’s my friend, too), and he’s a New Zealand Albino rabbit named Marshmelllew!!(https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=43736 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=44630) My top 5 favorite bands are The Letter Black, Skillet, Red, Fireflight, and Three Days Grace.(The last one always changes because I like so many bands!) and top 5 favorite singers are Michelle Creber, Black Gryph0n, (Jen) Ledger, Owl City, and Britt Nicole. And the year I joined Webkinz was 2009. Yeah, November 17th. XD So, @Unicornluv246 wins the first one. The second one, oh gosh… @magmag465 won. I love 21 Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Shawn Mendes, and Taylor Swift and a couple of others you guys named, but magmag465 guess my main ones, haha. I count Owl City as a singer because Adam Young is the only one in it. magmag465, what’s your username on WW? I’ll be sending your guys’ stuff soon. Thanks for letting me do this, Sippycup98! It was really fun….

… seeing what everyone would guess. I MIGHT do another one in the future, but barely anyone joined this one. =P OH– I forgot, since nobody guessed 2009 for the year I joined Webkinz, @Nate4555 won since 2010 is a close guess. Have a nice day, guys and I’ll try to send your stuff out soon! (Sippycup98, you should do another one of these. People like your giveaways more than mine. XD)

magmag465

Oh my gosh! I am SO EXCITED! is there anything I can give you in return?? @MyLittlePony2010EG13

I know! Congratulations, magmag465! I was shocked with your answer! XD What are your favorite Skillet and Owl City songs? No, but thank you! This is a giveaway, and nothing is needed in return. =) Enjoy! Which Superbed did you get?

(I assume people will see this page more than the other one, so I’ll post that here) I’M GIVING A SUPER BED BOX AWAY!!! ‘Ayyy, dudes and dudettes! Sippycup98 said I could do one of these, so it’s another guessing games giveaway! (This one is going to be way too obvious) So, if you can guess how many in-real-life pets I have(Not including my mom’s fish or my birds that I talk to outside), who’s my favorite singer/band(If you can’t name all of them, at least attempt naming 2 of them(singer and a band)), and/or what year I joined Webkinz, the person who gets the first one correct gets a Nuts Plushy, Plush Besties, and Wintry Raspberry Tea. The person who gets the second one correct gets Pop Soda, Acoustic Angel Cheesecake, and a Superbed Giftbox, and the person who gets the last one correct with get a Decadent Cupcake, Hot Cocoa Pudding Cup, and a Mayor Sophie Stockwell poster. My username on WW is 09xStarlightx09. (Nothing’s going to moderate until Tuesday after Canada Day. Happy Canada Day, everyone!)

Nate4555

Hi MyLittle Pony, I will guess you have 4 pets; no idea about music so I am just going top 40 artists: Jonas Brothers, 5 Seconds of Summer, Chain Smokers, Panic at the Disco, Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish; I think you joined Webkinz 2010. Thanks for the challenge, Nate4555

Hi there Nate! You and Unicornluv were the only ones who entered, so I might have to give the stuff to you 2 whether you both win or not. XD I’ll announce the winners on July 5th, Adam Young’s Birthday… and in one more month, Victorious will be out!! You can preorder it now and Legendary is one of my favorite songs!!

magmag465

Hi @MyLittePony2010EG13 ! I’ll guess that you have 3 pets, your favorite band is One Direction or Brendon Urie/Panic! at the Disco, or Ed Sheeran. You joined webkinz in 2010? Thanks!

magmag465

Wait wait your favorite bands are Owl City and Skillet!

acantara

Skillet is great! I have seen them many times. Saw them when Lori was the drummer before Ledger.

I love Skillet! =D I’m so excited for Victorious! Oh really? I like them both, especially Jen Ledger. Overall, Lori Peters and Jen Ledger are both great! I tend to sound like Jen Ledger and Sarah Anthony when I sing. =D That’s so cool that you got to see them! I’m pumped for Victorious. I might’ve saw them once in concert.

Ahhh, another player that’s entering! Hehe, I don’t think I’ll give anymore hints.. another one of my favorite bands was formally known as Breaking The Silence and another one has a a scarlet color name… ;) I’ll announce the winner on Owl City’s birthday… XD

ngeorgianow

Hi friend! Sorry, just saw this, but I seriously doubt I could have guessed except the year you joined XD. Cool idea for a giveaway, though!

Hey, ngeorgianow! Haha, it’s okay. XD It was Sippycup98′s idea. =)

pompom323

I still don’t know if this has been moderated….. I have two polerberry backpacks if anyone would like one. you can friend me at pompom323. thankyou very very much. yours truly, ~pompoms~

pompom323

!!!!!!!#@##$%^&* I am so sorry I did not know these moderated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have 8 invintations that have not been anwseress so can you sent me a friend request????? I am so sorry I did not respond <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 thank you

Comments are closed.