Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,002 replies, has 397 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

mirforbjs

Here’s some more items I’m giving away. My WW ID is mirforbjs. Part 1 Old collection event items: Camp Tent (purple) -2
      Camping BBQ (purple) -3
      Camping Chair (purple) -6
      Camping Cooler (purple) -3
      Camping Light (purple) -2
      Canoe Couch -4
      Chocolate Shop Display -1
      Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge -1
      Chocolate Shop Flooring -1
      Chocolate Shop Wallpaper -1
      Dragon Egg Music Box -1
      Raziel Slide -1
      Garden Patio BBQ -1
      Garden Patio Chair -2
      Garden Patio Fireplace -2
      Garden Patio Table -2
      Garden Patio Tile -1
      Mod Patio Chair -4
      Mod Patio Plant -4
      Mod Patio Sofa -1
      Mod Patio Sofa Extension -1
      Grooming Kit -2
      Healthy Heart Blender -2
      Sport Soaker Tub -1
      Water Treadmill -1
      Cozy Armchair (Fall) -1
      Fall Fun Bag of Leaves -4
      Fall Fun Floor Tile -2
      Fall Fun Leaf Pile -1
      Fall Fun Tree Swing -1
      Fall Wreath -3
      Vintage Milk Can -1
      Flashy Chair -2
      Flashy Christmas Tree -1
      Flashy Coffee Table -2
      Flashy Lamp -2
      Flashy Sofa -2
      Gift Wrapping Station -1
      Gingerbread Flooring -2
      Gingerbread Wallpaper -2
      Gingerbread Window -6
      Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster -1
      Table of Treats -2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs – this is such a generous giveaway – so many older items! Please, I would love to have the Dragon Egg Music Box, Raziel Slide, and the Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster if they haven’t been spoken for. Thanks again :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

You’re the first one @Alphaowlbear. :) I just sent the 3 items. I knew that santakinz coaster would be popular. I probably shouldn’t have posted it, LOL. XD But I just listed everything I’d like to get rid of from my dock. I know everyone else will understand that I only had one. ;)

animalmomkls

Hi @mirforbjs, What an incredible and generous giveaway. Inwould really love the Water Treadmill, Dragon Egg Music Box and Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge, if you still have them. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@mirforbjs Thanks to your earlier gifts, I have three display fridges in my chocolate shop. I have redesigned the room a little and sent one to @animalmomkls. I figured that your big heart would be A-Okay with this. Thanks again for making this community so wonderful.

mirforbjs

Oh cool, thank you @Traveller! I had already sent the fridge though, so she’ll just have 2 now. :D

animalmomkls

Hi @Traveller, You are so sweet to send me your fridge. I hate that you rearranged your room though. I’m subbing today and won’t be working on my room, so I can send yours back if you want to put your room back the way it was. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@animalmomkls Nope. It’s all good. There’s somebody else also looking for a fridge. They’re not on my friend list but maybe they are on yours and you could send it to them? I’m having some strange experiences with a few of the new people who have added me. I get lots of requests for the valentine collection but am not getting very many valentines in response to my requests–except from my original group of friends. Not whining about it, it’s just a little disappointing. Do you think that they think it depletes their collection if they send one to me? I don’t know what’s going on. Have you had this experience?

rlla14

I’m having the same issue with the valentines @Traveller–tons of requests; no valentines sent!! I keep checking to make sure I haven’t finished the challenge and need to refresh… It’s like the older requests are vanishing, so only the people you ask the same day might respond.

mirforbjs

Hi @animalmomkls! I sent those 3 items today. :)

animalmomkls

Hi @mirforbjs, Thanks so much for the awesome gifts. You made my day with your wonderful and very generous giveaway. I didn’t want to be too greedy, but if you still have an extra Healthy Heart Blender I would love one. Thanks again. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Wow you are so generous! I would love to have a Healthy Heart Blender, Sport Soaker Tub, and Water Treadmill if they are still available. :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Hi @blurayne! I can send the blender and tub, but I don’t have anymore water treadmills, sorry. :( I hope you can find something else you need from my lists. I’ll wait to send a package until 5 pm, in case you choose another item. PS: hope everything is going okay with your mom. <3

blurayne

Hello @mirforbjs unfortunately my mom passed away. I have never hurt this bad in my whole life. Thank you for your prayers.

frankie98

Oh I am so sorry for your loss blurayne! The loss of a parent is unbearable. I will pray for you that your heart will heal quickly and your memories will live on forever. I have been thinking of you often. Big hugs, your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@blurayne – I’m so sorry to hear of your mom’s passing. Praying for you as you go through this tough time. I lost my dad three years ago, and that brought pain unlike anything I’d ever been through. I have sent you a water treadmill, and some flowers to let you know you are being thought of. Your friend, momssanitytime

Traveller

Oh @blurayne I am so sorry to hear about your mother’s passing. I can only hope that she was at peace and that you are feeling the love of everyone around you. This is a community that values you and will do whatever it can for you during this time of grieving. I am sure your Mom was blessed with the knowledge that she had such a caring daughter in you. Sending you love and comfort. Your friend, Laura

rlla14

Oh, so very sorry for your loss! Prayers going out.

ultrasonic3

Blurayne I am so sorry! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs

bonesbongo

@blurayne I am so sorry to hear of your mom’s passing. I am praying and thinking of you at the difficult time. Cherish all the wonderful memories you have. Hugs sent your way. Your friend shelkinz67

mirforbjs

@blurayne. I’m so very sorry. I know it’s hard to share grief with others, but I appreciate you letting us know so that we can share our thoughts & prayers with you. Very big hugs to you.

Traveller

@mirforbjs Awesome awesomeness. Would love a magic maiden mirror, a blue minaret vase and royal reign rug. :-) You’re going to be busy for days sending all of these things. :-)

mirforbjs

Hi @Traveller! LOL, I know! And wouldn’t you know it, my son got the flu last night. :( We were at urgent care all night, so that’s why I’m just now responding to everyone. I’ll get caught up soon because his fever finally broke at 8 am and I have plenty of time now. However, I missed playing Webkinz on all of my accounts except my main. First time missing a day since 2016! :D

Traveller

@mirforbjs Aiyooooo! I hope he is feeling better! And you must be just exhausted. I have sent you some Valentines Day goodies from a couple of places. It’s important that you eat and keep your strength up. :-) Take care of yourself.

Stormywings

@mirforbjs I’m absolutly desprate for the Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge if you still have it! If not, I’d love the Chocolate Shop Display, Vintage Milk Can, and Raziel Slide. Thanks :) -stormywings

mirforbjs

Hi @Stormywings! The fridge and slide are both gone, I’m so sorry. :( But I sent the other items you asked for. :)

rlla14

@Stormywings–I have an extra display case. Send me a FR at RLLA14!

Sparky1109

If they’re still available, I’d love the Fall Fun Tree Swing, Garden Patio BBQ, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster, and flashy lamp! Thanks so much for doing all of these giveaways! <3

mirforbjs

Hi @Sparky1109! I’m sorry the swing and coaster are both gone, but you can have the BBQ and the flashy lamp. :)

lilstinky

@Sparky1109 – I have an extra swing, and sent it along with some pet treats. :)

Traveller

@sparky1109 I might have some kind of swing. Let me see if I can find it and if it’s sendable. It will probably take me till tomorrow. :-( Your friend Traveller

libertynews

@mirforbjs wow !!! thank you so much for sharing. There are so many lovely things, may I please have fall bag of leaves, fall wreath and flashy christmas tree. libertypom

mirforbjs

Hi @libertynews! The flashy Christmas tree is already gone, but I’ll send the fall wreath and fall bag of leaves tomorrow, since I’m sending 3 other things today. :)

lilstinky

Hey @libertynews – I had an extra flashy Christmas tree, so I sent it along with some treats. ~ momssanitytime

Hi again! Would love the gingerbread flooring and wallpaper, and garden patio tile if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

If they’re still left I would love the Blue Minaret Vase, gingerbread walls and floors, and both Desert Destiny Window. Thank you so much! This is so kind of you! My username is charleighfred

mirforbjs

Hi @boggermonster! I’m so sorry, but everything you asked for is already gone, except 1 desert destiny window. I hope you see something else you like??

lilstinky

@boggermonster – I have an extra desert destiny window, so I sent it your way. ~ momssanitytime

szivarvany5

Could I get the camping tents,a camping bbq, gingerbread wallpaper and flooring, fall fun leaf pile, tree swing, and floor tile, and a cooler please?

mirforbjs

Hi @szivarvany5! I’m sorry the gingerbread flooring & wallpaper and the fall fun tree swing are already taken. But I will send the camp tent, camping BBQ, and camping cooler today; and then tomorrow I’ll send the fall fun leaf pile and fall fun floor tile. :)

sparklenn

@mirforbjs I would love the vintage milk can and cozy armchair if they are still available. Thank you! -sparklenn

mirforbjs

@sparklenn The cozy armchair is still available, so I’ll send that with the neo gothic couch.

lilstinky

@sparklenn – I will send the vintage milk can – enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

Any chance you have a tent left?? I would love that!

mirforbjs

Sure @ultrasonic3. I’ll send the camp tent with the peach tree seeds (from our conversation on the other forum). :)

ultrasonic3

Thank you! Is there anything on your wish list??

Traveller

@mirforbjs @alphaowlbear @franky98
      Bad Gateway Blues
      (Can be sung, more or less, to Kind-Hearted Woman)

I get up every morning
      I gotta go pay my dues
      I get up every morning
      I go to the webkinz newz
      But every sad morning
      I get the bad gateway blues.

I try my desktop, I try my laptop
      I try my tablet too.
      I play some country and some be bop
      I sing Barbra and Emmylou
      But they always stop
      At those bad gateway blues

Oh help me Mr Maintenance Man
      Take pity on a woman who’s true
      Can’t run outta patience, man
      Gotta change this hullaballoo
      Say buh-bye to this bogeyman
      And fix these bad gateway blues.
      Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Oh gosh – you gave me my biggest laugh today – you are the crazy one! Thanks for this – LOL

Traveller

@alphaowlbear LOL Like you, I have been called crazy before. Too many times to count. :P

frankie98

To funny! You have me laughing hysterically! So true!!!! I love it! Not only are you an amazing room designer but you are a song writer too! The many talents of our friend Traveller:) Thanks for making me smile:) Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

Oh darn it! I messed up the spelling of your name. I’m sorry. I have a friend named Franky in the real world, and my fingers went on autopilot. So sorry. Your careless friend Trvaerll

Traveller

@frankie98 You’re a sweetheart. Traveller

mirforbjs

You are so awesome, @Traveller! :D LOL!!! I love it!

Traveller

@mirforbjs not as awesome as your giveaways! but thank you. :-)

Sparky1109

LOL this is fantastic! Appreciate your poem helping to ease the frustrations of the bad gateway :-)

Traveller

@sparky1109 Happy to oblige! Have a great day. :-)

lilstinky

@Traveller – cute little song! By reading all the recent comments, sounds like the Bad Gateway is driving everyone batty! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Traveller

@Thanks lilstinky. It’s almost midnight. this is the first time that I haven’t hit a bad gateway. Hope I haven’t jinxed it. :-)

lilstinky

Yes, another giveaway – LOL! These are wheel prizes from the previous update. Please send me a FR (UN: momssanitytime) if needed. From vacation wheel: Millie’s slide (2) / Canoe couch (3) / CampKinz sleeping bag (4) / Chocolate shop table (2) / Webkinz Foundation plush bear (8) / WebkinzCares garden statue (6) From the Wheel of Wow: Candy heart toy box (2) / Cinnamon hearts (3) / WebkinzCares chocolate bar (5) / WebkinzCares ice cream sandwich (6) / WebkinzCares place setting (10) / Posh designer purse (4) From the Wheel of Deluxe: WebkinzCares clock (7) / WebkinzCares dining table (8) / WebkinzCares dining chair (14) / Rosy vintage dress (3) / Valentine mailbox (3) / Candy heart window (3) From the Wheel of Wow mobile: WebkinzCares jacket (2) / WebkinzCares cookie (6) / WebkinzCares painting (1) / Pink sparkle tutu (1) / Strawberry milk (3) Thank you!

Traveller

Oh @lilstinky, lilstinky…Could I please please please have three Webkinz Foundation plush bears? I think they are just the cutest thing ever. Your friend Traveller

lilstinky

@Traveller – absolutely! They are adorable, but I have way more than I need. Happy you can use them, and will send them Thursday. ~ momssanitytime

Sparky1109

Hi! I’d love a rosy vintage dress and a millie’s slide if they’re still available! :-) Thanks for doing so many great giveaways!

lilstinky

@Sparky1109 – So glad you can use some of these items! Send them to you. ~ momssanitytime

Lilstinky, may I please have a Millie’s Side, Canoe Couch (2), Posh designer Purse (2), Valentine Mailbox, Candy Heart Window, and Pink Sparkle Tutu? I also might need some Webkinz Cars items because I haven’t been on Webkinz very much recently.

lilstinky

@Goodluckwolfie – I sent the first three items your way, and will send the others over the next couple of days. Let me know which WebkinzCares items you need (I have lots of them). ~ momssanitytime

alilkitten

Hi! I’d love everything from the Wheel of Wow Mobile that is left because I don’t have a device to get on it with, as my tablet died a few months ago and I don’t use it enough to replace it. Thank you! Dinorawr247

lilstinky

@alilkitten – I’ll send three items today (WKC jacket, WKC cookie, WKC painting) and the strawberry milk tomorrow. I only had one of the pink sparkle tutu, and someone already asked for it. Glad to send what I have. ~ momssanitytime

sparklenn

@lilstinky could I have a chocolate shop table please? I sent you a FR, but let me know if you didn’t get it. I always feel like I misspell names even though I double check lol! Thank you! -sparklenn

lilstinky

I did receive the friend request :) Since I sent something already today, I will send the chocolate shop table tomorrow (with some Valentine treats for your pets). Your friend, momssanitytime

Traveller

@bananasbw Thank you for the food on Tuesday! I have never seen any of them before. It’s always nice to get a surprise from a friend. :-) A happy Traveller

bananasbw

@Traveller…your welcome! I have finally ventured into this Forum site & reading as many posts as possible. Just love how everyone here is helping each other. Your friend, bananasbw :)

Traveller

@alphacat You are one crazy alphacat! Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise. So unexpect3ed Absolutely digging the wallpaper and flooring. Your friend, a happy Traveller

Alphaowlbear

I’m so glad you like the walls and floors :-) I forgot to send them when you started your new account and then remembered when I was posting about HP on another forum topic. Were you able to link your accounts together with ththe Helping Paws Code? Have a great day – it’s been raining all week for me and I’m starting to feel like a mushroom – what does the sun look like?

Comments are closed.