Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,202 replies, has 300 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

lilstinky

It’s a clothing giveaway! I have one each of the following, unless noted. Please choose up to 4 items, and send me a FR if needed. My UN is momssanitytime. Clown costume (2), Clown nose (2), Clown shoes (3), Clown wig, Elegant golden crown (3), Fringed sweater (4), Gold rock & roll sunglasses, Golden gown (2), Graduation robe (2), Heart jeans (4), Hunter blue hiker shoes (2), Fall zip pants (2), Fall zip toque, Gnarly wetsuit (2), Heart shaped glasses (2), KinzPinz bowling shirt (2), Magic W face stickers (2). Also, please check out my post on “My Want List.” Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pompom323

Hi @lilstinky ! can I please have a fringed sweater? my UN is Rymoo. thanks! -pompoms

lilstinky

@pompom323 – I sent the sweater and a couple other items I thought you can use. Hope this helps!

Hi there! Thanks for the nice giveaway! I would like the elegant gold crown, gown, rock and roll glasses and the fall zip pants. I’m Petlover365Bark.

snowball6742

hi @lilstinky ! uhh… can I please have the gold rock and roll sunglasses OR the heart jeans? thank you!! -snowball6742 PS, we use the same account. I am also rymoo.

lilstinky

@snowball6742 – I only received a FR from Rymoo, and was not able to add snowball6742. I will send both of these items to Rymoo on Wednesday, as I sent a package today. Enjoy!

pompom323

hi @lilstinky – His Ganzworld account is Snowball6742, and OUR webkinz account is Rymoo. we play webkinz world together, and we share an account. sorry for the mix up. thank you for sending these items to us! we are really happy with them. -pompoms

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – Three of the items are on their way, and the other one will be sent tomorrow. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – thanks for the awesome giveaway! May I please have the two clown noses? I love to put them on my pets around Christmas :-) We’re already friends – thanks again – alphacat

lilstinky

@Alphaowlbear – what a cute idea! They are on their way. Have fun! ~ momssanitytime

alilkitten

Hi! My username is Dinorawr247 and I could use clown costume, an elegant golden crown, golden gown, and clown shoes. Thank you in advance!

alilkitten

Hi! My username is Dinorawr247 and I could use a pair of clown shoes, a clown costume, an elegant golden crown, and a golden gown. Thank you!

lilstinky

@allikitten – I’d be happy to send them to you. I didn’t receive a FR from you, so I sent one to you today. Once accepted, I will mail them your way. ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have bowling shirt and face stickers. UN libertypom p.s. thank you for the foods. I love them all. ☺ ☺ ☺

lilstinky

@libertynews – they are on their way to you – enjoy! Glad you like the foods, too. It’s fun helping out friends.

Hey, lilstinky! If they aren’t taken, I’d love the Heart Jeans, Hunter Blue Hiker Shoes, Fall Zip Pants, Fall Zip Toque, KinzPinz Bowling Shirt, and the Magic W Face Stickers. If that’s too much to remember to send on 09xStarlightx09, please add Radishbird. (No numbers) That’s my sister and I was going to give her the Fall stuff and the shoes, so you could send her the fall stuff and the blue hiker shoes. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Are there any PSF’s you’re looking for? I have over 50 Webkinz pets, so I have a huge variety and so do my family members, so if you’re looking for any PSF’s, JLMK!

lilstinky

@MLP – I sent a FR to Radishbird, as we weren’t already friends. Three items are on their way to you, and the other three will be sent as soon as my FR is accepted. So glad to help a friend. I appreciate the offer of PSFs – here are 6 that are still needed: Prairie berry muffins, Pressed petal tea, Red magic mint smoothie, Seared seed sautéed, Shamrock smoothie, Sparkling pork chops. If you don’t have any of them, no worries! I often post food items I’m looking for (under “My Want List”) at the same time that I post giveaways. Thanks so much!

dogfish

@lilsinky, Hey, I sent my 3 and I’m trying to get you the 2 smoothies and the pork chops. I’m afraid I gave away all my xmas unicorn codes but my bff has all three. I will send when I find players with the razzle dazzle dog and dino. DF

@lilstinky. Okay, I’ll ask her to get on and accept it soon once she’s done doing the dishes. Okay, thanks! =) I’ll check my docks and see if I have any of them. If I do, I’ll send it to you ASAP. Okay, I’ll go check it out soon! You’re welcome! =) I have the Shamrock Smoothie, and it’d on its way. If I find more, I’ll send them to you. ~MLP

dogfish

MLP, Great that you have the shamrock smoothie. I sent the red peppermint unicorn smoothie. Lilstinky still needs the Sparkling Pork Chops. I’m trying to find someone that has the razzle dazzle dog. I sent out messages to some big time pet owners, like Autumn, the person that makes those awesome rooms. She helps me sometimes. Webkinz players are the best. DF

lilstinky

@MLP and dogfish – thank you so much for helping me add to my food collection. The food items are so pretty! I appreciate your friendship. ~ momssanitytime

Yeah, I was happy to send it to her! =D Thank you so much! I’ll keep looking for those in the TR. I think I might know some people who have it. I ask them soon. Oh yeah! Autumn’s rooms are awesome! I know someone who has over 700. Her username is resolution265, and she might have that pet! And @lilstinky, you’re welcome! =) Do you have fridge rooms? My mom and sister does, but I keep my stuff mainly in my dock, lol.

andersonja

I’d love an elegant golden crown and the heart jeans if you still have them. We are already friends on webkinz, I’m jba2017. :) thanks!

magmag465

Hi lilstinky thank you for the generous giveaway! Could I have a fall zip toque, heart jeans, magic w face stickers, and fall zip pants? Thank you! I unfortunately dont have any of the PSF’s you listed, but let me know if there’s anything else you need. my username is purplecat19, we’re already friends!

lilstinky

@magmag465 – I have sent the items to you. Enjoy!

webkinz130

Hi lilstinky! Is there any pretty clothing left? Its okay if not but I’d love to have some clothes :D Is golden crown, heart shaped glasses, and golden gown taken or w face sticker? Thank you again @lilstinky and I truly appreciate it.

pompom323

Whoever made another tag: PLEASE DONT DELETE THE ONE THAT SAYS POMPOMS GUESSING GAME!! (Sorry if I seem mad.)

Alphaowlbear

Hi pompom323 – I don’t think you need to shout – there isn’t a way any one of us can delete each other’s posts. Only the moderator of these forums can do that.

Sally Webkinz
          Key Master

pompom323 is referring to the tags, not posts :) Those can be changed by whoever is posting

pompom323

I’m sorry! I made a tag after I posted a comment, and someone deleted it. I didn’t mean to shout. XD

It’s ok, we all have our moments. :)

73kibarry

I have an extra pineapple couch, the one from the gift box, if anyone wants it. Just friend me at KiBarry73

frankie98

Hi 73Kibarry I would love a pineapple couch! Is there something you would like in return? I will send FR from love9050. Thanks so much:) frankie98

73kibarry

No problem. It’s on the way! No need for anything in return :)

frankie98

Thank you so much you are so kind! Thank you for the surprise of the dining chairs! I need those:) your friend frankie98

73kibarry

IT’s on the way!

pompom323

@73kibarry, sorry to sou d rude, but can you please not delete my tags? I am not even sure it was you, but I know that you said something about a couch. So whoever it was, please. <3 bye!!!

73kibarry

I didn’t delete anything

pompom323

Okay thank you! Sorry for the misunderstanding. ❤

pompom323

hello, trading forum!!!!!!!

lilstinky

It’s July giveaway time! Please send me a FR if we’re not already friends – my UN is momssanitytime. I have one of each unless noted: Family framed drawing, Fashion magazines (2), Fine cuisine pots (3), Fishing derby trophy (3), Flour power baking set (3), Friends of the earth trophy (2), Game board wall clock, Goo-goo berry dining chair (3), Hailey framed photo, High heel chair, Ironing board, Key rack (2), Kinzville Times First Edition (2), kitchen bulletin board (2), kitchen towel dispenser (2), island torch (3). Also, please check out my post on “My Want List” page. Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I would like one of the pots, all the goo go berry dining chairs (if no one takes it) a flower power baking set, high heel chair, Kinzville times, ironing board, kitchen board, and the towel. And we are already friends. I’m Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – I have sent a few of the items already, and will send more tomorrow. So far, no one else asked for the goo goo berry chairs, so I’ll plan on sending them also.

Ok, thanks! :D

magmag465

Hi @lilstinky! This is so nice of you! I would love a kitchen bulletin board, the game board wall clock, and the high heel chair? Those would be amazing additions to rooms I have! Thanks in advance! Sending FR now. -purplecat19

magmag465

sorry just saw Unicorn wants the high heel chair :) in that case could I have the family framed drawing?

lilstinky

@magmag465 – I did already give away the high heel chair, but I sent the other 3 items to you. Enjoy!

dogfish

@magmag465. Hi, I can send some high heeled chairs your way. I will send FR , not sure from where. I need to search several accts for the chair. DF

aidcon18

Lilstinky can i please have a Fishing Trophy and a Kinzville Times First Edition thank you we are already friends my username is aidcon81

lilstinky

@aidcon18 – I’ll send these items to you tomorrow, since I sent something earlier today. Enjoy! PS – thanks for helping me with the food items!

aidcon18

lilstinky thank you so much, if you need anything else let me know i will help if i can

libertynews

@lilstinky Hi! Thank You for another nice giveaway. May I please have the 3 island torches, only if no one else asks for one. 1 would also be fine. ☺☺☺ un libertypom

lilstinky

@libertynews – The island torches are on their way. Enjoy!

Heyyy, lilstinky! We’re already friends, and as you already know, I’m 09xStarlightx09! If it’s not too late, I’d like the Family framed drawing(that’s the one with the rabbit, bear, and beaver, right?), Flour power baking set, Kinzville Times First Edition, and if it’s not taken, the Island Torch! Thanks so much! (Could you give me a link to your “My Want List”? =))

lilstinky

@MLP – I sent the baking set, Kinzville Times and Island torch. The family framed drawing is (I believe) a lion, rabbit, and bear. If you still want it, let me know as I have an extra one that I can send. Enjoy your items. Also, I don’t know how to make a link (technology is not my strong point), but they are on page 98 of the “My Want List” on this trading forum (I posted one in June, and one in July). If you can help me with those food items, I’d appreciate it; if not, that’s OK.

@lilstinky! Thanks so much! Yes, I still want it. I will, and thank you! Aw, it’s okay, haha. I’ll go check it out soon. (If you want to copy and paste things. bold the letters with your mouse(the letters should be white and the background blue) and then click CTRL(under the Shift)+C. If you want to paste it, do CTRL+V. Don’t use the plus symbol. Just do CTRL and quickly after that, click C, and once you want to paste it, click V. =) Then again, I always bold mine and then drag it with my mouse to the other page. (i.e. https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/peppermint-cobblestone-tile/)

Comments are closed.