Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,533 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

noelle147

Does anyone have anything they just want to giveaway? list what it is and list your username. my username is noelleandjosh. after we become friends just send what ever to me. if you want something for it i will see what i can do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pillroller59

Noelle I have sent a friend request. I have some extras I would love to give away to a friend like you. Pillroller59 I want someone to get some good out of them. Thanks

redcherry783

Hi!! Do you still need gummy luggages??

pillroller59

redcherry, if you were asking me, I could always use them, but I have received a couple when I asked for them. Thank you for thinking of me!! PR59

redcherry783

No problem! You have helped me before and have been a great friend! I’ll send the gummies…

noelle147

I got your friend request pillroller. when you are online send me the stuff.Thanks!

doc245

Yes, I have some stuff I am looking to declutter. I would like more friends so that I can build things faster. That is all I ask in return :) my user is earthrulespopcorn9.

kitkat42

Hi all! So, I’ve played my share of Magic Mire Series 2 and have collected some of the clothes and candy and have a few extra. So here’s what I can give away: Magic Mire Charm Candy (a lot), Bramble Circlet (2), Charm Fairy Top (3), Charm Fairy Leggings (5), Charm Fairy Skirt (4) and Charm Fairy Shoes (6). Just let me know what you’d like and I’ll friend you and send them. Thanks!

ponyunicorn

@kitkat42 I would love a bramble circlet if you still have one, thanks so much! UN ponyunicorn :)

kitkat42

@ponyunicorn Thank you so much for the psf! You really didn’t need to but I loooove them! You must have a lot of cool pets :) Anyway, have a great day and thanks again!!

Wow @kitkat42! Those are some awesome items! If you don’t mind, could you send me the Bramble Circlet, Charm Fairy Top and the Charm Fairy Skirt? Thank you in advance for any you send. -Spiderhulkman

Thank you so much @kitkat42! I see from your reply above you like PSF. I happen to have 19 different types of pets in my webkinz family. Not sure which ones you may not have, but I sent you the ones that I thought were pretty. LOL, If you want any of the other ones my pets have, let me know. :)

kitkat42

@Spiderhulkman Aw that was so thoughtful of you! Thanks a bunch! Have a wonderful weekend :D

Katf15

@kitkat42 May I please have a charm skirt and 2 pairs of shoes? Thanks UN glimglam

kitkat42

Hi Katf15, I tried sending a friend request several times but I’m unsure if they went through because I didn’t get the “request sent” message. My UN is vanillasnowflake110 if you want to try adding me. Thanks!

kitkat42

Oops sorry, I realized I do have you on my friends list. But I sent the items. Does your UN have a capital letter at the beginning? If not, I can try again. Again sorry for the confusion, but if you received them, enjoy!

Katf15

@kitkat42 I did receive them. Thank you so so so much!!! It made my day!!!! Im so glad to have a friend like you! Thanks again!! KATF15 aka Glimglam

vita1961

@kitkat42 I would like Charm Fairy Shoes, Charm Fairy Top, and Charm Fairy Skirt. My UN is vita1961.

kitkat42

Hey vita1961, sent the charm fairy outfit. Enjoy! :D

Hi, @kitkat42! If possible, may I please have the Charm Fairy Top, Skirt, and Shoes? Thank you so much! : ) (Username: Glitterflowers)

kitkat42

Hello Glitterflowers, I sent a friend request. I’m saving the last of my giveaway top and skirt just for you. ;) Thanks! -kitkat42 (vanillasnowflake110)

Aww, thank you for saving them! ^-^ I just received the gift, and I just wanted to say thanks for everything! :D

kitkat42

Quick update: I still have Magic Mire Charm Candy, 5 Charm Fairy Leggings and 2 Charm Fairy Shoes for anyone who wants them. ALSO, I’m adding (2) Alyssa Plushies to my giveaway!

Clara0414

@kitkat42, I’d love an Alyssa Plushie. My UN is Carrie149654. Thanks so much.

Oh, @kitkat42, if you still have a Alyssa Plush I know my pet Polly would LOVE to add it to her collection. If not, I understand. :) Have a great day!

Can I please have the charm fairy leggings? I’m Maryrocks1515

1234Tike

Here is what is left from my giveaway. Please take as many as you want. Gummy Luggage, 2 Wheel of the Month Hats, Zombie face paint, 2 First Snow Floorings, Classic Diner Clock, Neon Saxophone Sign. My UN is 479pig

LabLover2014

I would love the hats and the floorings! My UN is the same as here. Thank you!

Michelle08

I would like the neon saxophone sign if you still have it. My user name is AMGali. If you want something in return I am offering plushies to anyone. Check, as of now, the last page of My For Trade List to see plushies and details. ANYONE LOOKING FOR PLUSHIES VISIT MY FOR TRADE LIST (AS OF NOW LAST PAGE)

1234Tike

You can send me something if you’d like, but you don’t have to. :)

May I please have gummy luggage? I’m Maryrocks1515, I promise to send something fantastic in return!!!

laffytaffy

@OtterOscar, I would love some zum stuff, psi, or clothing. Thanks so much! -laffytaffy

zootzoot

If you have a tiki torch I would like one. I could never win it on the vacation wheel. My username is Larryette.

Comments are closed.