I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,939 replies, has 738 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

If anyone has a purple lava lamp (violet volcano lamp) for trade plmk. I need it to finish a room thanks! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

If anyone happens to have an extra Freaky Forest Floor Tile (Oct. 19 Calendar Prize) and Scary Tree Swing (Oct. 22 Calendar Prize), I would really appreciate it. I did get the floor tiles for all three of my accounts on the 19th but will need one more in order to cover the whole floor of the Freaky Forest Room I’m planning to make, and I was unable to be on Webkinz the 22nd so missed out on the swing. Please let me know if I can help with any items you may be looking for. Thanks so much, Roxy :)

Hi @Roxy616 I can send you those items! Nothing needed back. Have a Happy Halloween! :-) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi, Thank you SO very much for sending those items, along with the special extra item you included…I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kindness! Thank you, too, for always being such a wonderful friend…It means more than I can say. If there’s ever anything you need, please let me know, and if I have it, it’s yours. You have a very happy Halloween, too, and thanks again for everything!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

bubbashuka

Hello @Roxy616! I’m not sure if you still needed the tile but I had extras from the theme so I sent you one anyway, along with 2 treats. Thank you so much for the gifts you have been sending lately, I really appreciate it! :)

Roxy616

Hi, @bubbashuka, Welcome back…You’ve been missed these last few months! You’re more than welcome for the packages…Happy to help you catch up. And thank you, too, for the items you sent…That was very kind, and I appreciate it so much! Let me know what all you still need from the list, and I’ll see what I have. ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

bubbashuka

Thank you @Roxy616! I’m planning on figuring out what I still need soon. :)

73kibarry

Just wanted to let everyone know I received an email back from Webkinz re: not being able to add friends because there are outstanding FR (I don’t think I’m the only one). I can’t remove the pending requests and neither can Ganz but they are forwarding it on to their engineering team to look into. KiBarry73

dogfish

73kibarry, did you see the post about missing items on the give away forum? Page 118 at the bottom. Maybe it will be helpful in your case. I feel the pain of losing stuff, I lost four entire accounts on Sunday. I just hope whoever hijacked them enjoy the labors of my hard work Haha DF

Oh my! That sound awful! Yeah, I hope they did lol.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – I thought I’d answer your question here so it doesn’t get buried. An AW trunk Amazing World – back when that site was active. The trunk is great because it’s so small – only takes a 1 x 1 floor space yet holds 15 items. You can buy them with the Rewards Moneyz that you accumulate through your Webkinz Newz account – you can see all the cool prizes by clicking the downward arrow at the top right corner of this page. I also recommend the Neverending Candy Bowl – it’s a ball pit for your pet to play in – hilarious! Let me know if you need anything – have a great day! alphacat

frankie98

Thanks for the info alphacat! Didn’t know that about the AW trunk! I will have to get one! I always learn so much for everyone on this forum. your friend frankie98:)

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear and frankie98, I love AW trunks. It’s the only item I’ve been getting with my Rewards Moneyz lately. I have been setting up clothing rooms with them. Such a wonderful organizing item! Frankie98, you should get several. Hope y’all have an awesome week! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

I agree! The AW trunks are super storage! I’ve been collecting them with my Rewards too. :) I have received multiple of the Gnarled Halloween Dining Table from Peek-a-Newz this month. If anyone needs one let me know. What I have yet to find is the Forest Window. If anyone has extras I’d love to trade for one or two. The Forest pieces don’t seem to like my account for some reason.

Roxy616

Hi, @outgoinglyshy, I have an extra Forest Green Window that I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

Thank you Roxy!!! I will send a FR as soon as I log in. :)

Traveller

Thank you! I’m gobsmacked at the abundant information available from the members. All these things I never knew…:-)

rlla14

I hadn’t realized the Amazing World stuff worked in WW until recently. Good to know about the trunk!! I just spent A LOT of my Rewardz Moneyz on stuff, including the candy bowl.

frankie98

Big thank you to DF, adicon18, and Roxy for sending me the freaky forest items I needed for my room. You guys are the best! Please let me know if I can help you in anyway! Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, frankie, So glad I could help with what you needed! How did your “Bat Cave” turn out? Roxy <3

frankie98

HI Roxy unfortunately I wasn’t able to work on a Bat Cave, that was someone else that had that great idea. I was working on Dr. Frankenstiens Lab and it came out just the way I hoped it would. The glowing container you sent me was the perfect touch and DF sent me some awesome wallpaper! I just finished my Freaky Forest and it looks pretty freaky! I love it! I have to think of my next project:) Hope all is well with you and thanks for being such a kind and generous friend. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Sorry for the confusion, frankie, I realized just after I posted that I had meant to ask kibarry that question about the Bat Cave…Just chalk it up to trying to do too many things all at once! So glad your lab and forest rooms turned out the way you wanted. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy <3

frankie98

I know exactly what you mean Roxy! I’m always doing so many things at once and that’s why my typing is so bad:? Then I see it after I post and think Oh shoot I did it again! Spelling errors lol! Have a great week as well! Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.