I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m looking for a Sassy Seafaring Crib for my new Dreamy Sheep that I just adopted. It’s to complete her room. If you wanna trade with me, my user is blackwing2010, look for the Dreamy Sheep with a red hat and shades. in the KinzChat Plus Clubhouse Trading Room.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

luna101217

Good afternoon everyone! I am looking for some Clover Patches (1×1 tile/rug) for a St. Patrick’s Day room I am trying to finish. I tried to get some from opening this month’s Peek-A-Newz boxes, but I got everything but. Any that you guys might have to spare would be really helpful! My UN is luna101217 for anyone who would like to trade!!

grantlee1

@luna101217, I will send you some now. Let me know how many you need, I have a bunch…I kept getting them in the Peek-A-Newz boxes:) Nothing needed, enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

TropicalGirl

Thanks for responding to my FR (from MamaBearoftriplets). I have at least 24 tiles so I’ll just keep sending them until I’m out. Nothing needed in return, but thanks for offering to trade. Have a great week! ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

calicomania

I think I have one or two in my storage room you can have. I’ll send you a friend request!

Roxy616

@Nate4555, Just wanted to thank you for the amazing gift you sent…It was such a wonderful surprise to open, and I can’t tell you how very much I appreciate your thoughtfulness! So excited to make a new spring room with those items!!! Thank you, too, for always being such a great friend and for all you do to help others. Hope you have a good weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

@Roxy616, the best part of mystery bags is getting kinz postable stuff to share. Glad you like your gift! Enjoy the weekend! Your friend, Nate4555

Roxy616

@grantlee1, Just checking to see if you have the Field of Daisies Floor Tiles that go with the wallpaper…If not, I’ll be more than happy to send you some (takes four to cover the whole floor in a large room) ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

grantlee1

@Roxy616, I would love them! Thank you SO much! I saw the tiles and thought it would be too hard to try to get a bunch of little ones, I didn’t realize they were large. They will be perfect for my new room! Please let me know if I can return the favor:) Hope all is well with you. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

Hi grantlee – I saw your post about the Fresh Air Chairs so I sent you a couple. The set is so pretty and perfect for spring rooms – if you’d like another Table/chair set, let me know :-) alphacat

grantlee1

@alphacat, Thank you so much for the chairs! I have had the table for a long time and didn’t know what to do with it, then I saw it had chairs. It is a beautiful set…if you do have an extra set I would love them for my new spring room. They really are pretty. Please let me know if I can return the favor as you are always so kind and generous. Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

Comments are closed.