I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,965 replies, has 493 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

rinoav

Hi all, I’m looking for two Wacky Headphones from earlier this week (didn’t manage to get any). I’ll send a Wacky-themed gift package back in return. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’ve got extra headphones for you — just send a friend request to clementinesunshine.

@MLP- Do you still need things for your diamond room? I sent a FR to radishbird3 just in case I may need to send things faster in the future. I recently made a Sparkly Silver Suit Pants and Jacket if you want them. :D

Yes, I do! =D I’ve been searching the TR madly, and only got the Diamond bow. XD I still need more tiles, and other stuff. I saw you sent a FR to radishbird3 today, but I said ‘no’ because I didn’t read your comment until now and that one of the reasons I made 09xStarlightx09 was because of my Friend’s List. Instead, could you add roosterknots, radishbird, or radishbird2? My family members can send me the things from there, and I have most of the control on roosterknots(My dad’s account, lol), so yeah. XD Hmm… sure, you can send them! It might look good on Truffle. Thanks in advance. Your pony pal, MLP.

I’ll send them when I have the chance this week. I would like to have your main account (whichever account you play more on) on my FL though. I hope you will enjoy them. You’re welcome MLP!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – just a reminder that it’s Customer Appreciation Day at the Estore – today’s free gift is a pair of Tropical Sandals that match last month’s suit – Yay! alphacat

Nate4555

Thanks for the reminder! I kept thinking tomorrow was the 13th. Glad I was able to get them, Nate4555

I kept on thinking that today was Monday, but in reality it’s Tuesday and me and my mom FINALLY got the Mango Seeds!! Once I harvest some, do you want any? =D Your pony pal, MLP.

Thanks! My mom was able to get 2-one for me and one for her! But TBH, I’m not sure if I’ll ever use them. =P Your pony pal, MLP.

Hello again everyone! I’m on the hunt for these Exclusive Items: Weathered Wood Armoire, a Peridot Geode Divider, and the Neo-Gothic Toilet! Please let me know if you’re willing to trade any of them. I have a LOT of exclusive items.

Hi everyone, I am looking for several Wacky Rugs and Wacky Headphones. I am willing to trade. :) I am also looking for some older plushies but that list is on a different computer.

I have an extra headphone that I can send. UN is Petlover365Bark. I would love to trade for a wacky and zangoz soda machine if you got one. If not, nothing needed in return.

blurayne

Hey Goodluckwolfie, Good to see you; haven’t seen you in awhile. I sent you a Wacky Rug and Wacky Headphones. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.