I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,965 replies, has 493 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

candymomdad

Hey everyone, I’m looking for Bunny Ears and WZ Jeans if anyone has some up for trade :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What are you offering for them? Your pony pal, MLP. (WWUN: 09xStarlightx09) I have them, and have another pair on a lost account, but if I retrieve them, then they might be up for trade. =)

Nate4555

Hi Everyone, I got doubles of the Flamingo Lazy River Ride with my Mango seeds Mystery boxes yesterday. If anyone got doubles from the boxes or would like to trade what they got for the River Ride let me know. thanks, Nate4555

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, I would love to make a trade with you for the Flamingo Lazy River Ride…I got a Morning Glory Chair, but I have other tradeable eStore items I could trade if you don’t need/want the chair: Cute Cozy Bed, Chair, Couch, or Dresser; Enchanted Pond Bed; Fairykinz Cottage (pink or yellow); Flamingo Bed; Gardenia Wall Divider; Good Fortune Bed or Chair; Medieval Canopy Tent; Pastel Paradise Chair or Side Table; Pastel Plaid Dresser; Polar PJ Wardrobe; Pretty Pine Staircase or Wardrobe; Salon Dryer Chair; Saltwater Reef Spa; Spring Blooms Armchair or Sofa; Tiger Lily Table and Dining Chairs or Windmill; and Warm and Cozy Chair. Let me know if any of those appeal to you (they’re either extras or items I don’t plan to use, so it doesn’t have to be limited to one item if you see multiple ones you’d like). Thanks very much, Roxy <3

Nate4555

@Roxy616 Cute cozy bed or chair (I only have the couch) would be great. Thanks! Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, Sending now…Thanks so much for the trade. Really appreciate it! Roxy

paigelepore

Hi guys, I really need the black and white cat costume hat, I’m so obsessed with it. I have so many rare and exclusive items to trade I also have a few random plushies here and there if anyone wants them. If someone could send me this it would mean the whole world to me. My username is ‘pel01’

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I have an extra Sweet Safari Window that I would love to trade for a Safari Wacky Lamp! Thanks so much! alphacat

Nate4555

@Alphacat I would be happy to trade a Safari Wacky Lamp for a Sweet Safari Window. Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

HI Nate – Thank you so much for the trade! I’ll send the window over to you right now. Thanks again! alphacat

animalmomkls

Thanks to amazing generous Webkinz friends, my missing Plushy list has gotten so much shorter. Thanks again to the amazing @dogfish, @frankie98 and @98654321. Y’all Rock! I’m now just missing the Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, and SantaKinz Plushy. Wow, I’m so happy. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

HI Animalmom, I will send the 2 bunny ones. I know I am out of Quizzy and will check Santa. I am just getting my accts done, we lost power at 4am and it just got restored. I’ll send today. DF

Oh wow. It was storming pretty hard the other day… Your pony pal, MLP.

Comments are closed.