I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,956 replies, has 493 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good Morning friends! I would like to try and complete my missing Jumbleberry items that retired while I was absent from Webkinzs. I have some other retired items to trade for them in case someone is missing some. I’m missing the Berry farm Scarecrow, Jumble berry helmet, country quilt, and homemade preserve sign. I have Barrel of Berry Fridge, Jumble Birthday Cake, Jug of pickleberry Juice, Jumbleberry pie, Country Bonnet, Country Party Dress, and Jumble Berry Tractor. If there is something else you need I will be happy to send instead. Thanks for your help:) your fiend frankie98

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I have been rummaging for the Homemade Preserves sign – I’ll look more tonight. I may be confusing it with the Fresh Pies sign, though. I would certainly appreciate a search feature on our accounts as our rooms and docks keep expanding. alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Don’t go to to much trouble looking! I was just wondering is someone had some extras. I agree I would love a search feature, I can never remember where things are and what I have:/ I really appreciate your kindness and even offering to help. your friend frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi again Frankie – I’m so sorry – I found my extra signs, but they were the Homemade Pies and not the Homemade Preserves – However, it seems aidcon18 has one for you. :-)

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you for trying to help in finding the sign for me. You are so thoughtful. your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I found the Jumbleberry Helmet, I sent it to you on Love9050. Nothing needed in return. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne, Thank you so much for the Jumbleberry Helmet, you are so sweet to help with completing my collection:) your friend frankie98:)

aidcon18

Frankie98 I have an extra Homemade Preserves Sign send a FR to aidcon81 and i can send to you

frankie98

Thank you so much aidcon81! I appreciate your kindness and generosity. I sent a FR from love9050 your friend frankie98:)

aidcon18

Frankie98 your very welcome sent today

dogfish

Hi Frankie, I will send the quilt and scarecrow later today. When I get home and on line. Happy to help, DF

frankie98

Hey DF! You are the best! Thank you so much for your help! Now I should have all the retired jumbleberry field items I missed while I was away! I’m working on a outdoor jumbleberry farm and the scarecrow will be perfect. The quilt is going in my farmhouse country home. So excited for you to start your new college life! You will do great! your friend frankie98

webkinz130

Hello fellow Webkinz friends! I’ve been thinking about how great the holidays are and how it brings everyone together that I’ve been dedicating to making cute Christmas outfits that I’ll give away as gifts when Christmas comes around. I currently am in search of Christmas clothing as well as a gold sequined bow that was from 2016 Christmas. I have rare and super exclusive items that’d I’d love to trade for clothing. If you’d like something else please let me know so I can make you happy too :). have a wonderful day and thanks for reading this long message! (My un is Webtime100)

aidcon18

webkinz130 i will be sending you some Christmas Clothes enjoy your friend aidcon81

dogfish

Hey , does anyone have the Fish King plush for trade. I’m embarrassed to say all mine seem to be bobble heads. I am very neglectful of the entire AP in general. LMK and thanks for reading. DF

BeezKneez

Hi dogfish – I just sent 2 Fish King plushies to you – I’m so glad I could send you something in return for all the help you gave me with my plush collection several months ago. :-) Best Wishes as you start college – you must be so excited! alphacat

dogfish

Thank you so much Alphacat. I’ve been working on our good pal Emerald’s wish list and said sure I have fish king. LOL I thought I had about ten, but they all turned out to be bobble heads. I’m hoping to do my webkinz on weekends. All the people I began here with quit, but I think that would break my heart. My webkinz empire is very time consuming but my Grandmother can maintain during the week. I am leaving her a list of the players I help and she will send but she won’t post so don’t feel bad when you still get stuff haha I began sending out all my psf and didn’t get to finish, so she is doing the last 3 pages for me. She has a to do list. I’m getting some last minute things done today. Stuff I kept forgetting to send out. I move tomorrow. Take care, DF

Roxy616

Hi, @dogfish, Sending you two more Fish King Plushes, and please let me know if you need some of the other AP plushies for your stock…I have multiples in most of those. Wishing you all the best at college! Roxy <3

dogfish

HI Roxy, maybe you can help, with some info. Emerald asked for Sera and the mermaid, aren’t they the same thing? If yes, I sent that already. Also is there a Goober from AP? I only have the family score Goober. I seldom do AP because they send me to the arcade way too much LOL If only we could just dig all day. Sending you the plush you still need, just working my way to it. My main won’t load today, it has no dock haha DF

Roxy616

Hey, DF, happy to try to help with the info…Yes, Sera and the mermaid would be one and the same; so far as I’m aware, she’s the only mermaid character there is in AP. Goober is a character who plays a part in some of the AP Adventure Quest tasks, but I think it would just be the same one you have from Family Score because there wasn’t a separate Goober plushy issued with the rest of the AP characters (he looks exactly the same in AP as the plush from Family Score anyway). I totally agree with you about the sending players back and forth from AP to the Arcade or Tournament Arena; it’s a pain and I’d rather just dig! Oops, I sent the Fish Kings to your main because I wasn’t sure which account you store your plushes on, so hopefully you’ll be able to get it to load eventually…I had problems with mine earlier, too. I don’t know what to even say about sending me the plush I still needed…I never expected to actually get that one, so I’m floored! That’s beyond generous of you, and I’ll treasure it! Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi dogfish – sorry for jumping in here – Sera is the plushie – she has pink hair. The Mermaid is a bobblehead with red hair. I’m only aware of two Goobers – the holiday one and the family score one – I’ve never seen one in the AP. Yikes! about your dock – I’d be freaking out by now. Hope it fixes itself soon. I’ve been experiencing odd lags and random logouts both on the new desktop app and the version with flash.

dogfish

LOL I’m used to the dock thing. It loaded on the 3rd try. I do my accts in alphabetical order, yep ocd. Thanks for all the info. Very helpful. I may even get my last minute work done. Back to work, I’m on “D” haha DF

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, I was under the impression that the Berry Delight Bunk Bed was going to be in the re-release of the Mystery Seed Box 1 today. Does anyone know if that’s true, and if it is How Rare is it? I’m about done. I now have so many duplicates and still no bed. If it was in the box and someone else has an extra, I’m up for a trade of just about anything else in those boxes for it. I pretty much have at least one or more of all the other prizes. LOL Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

dogfish

HI Animalmom, it was in the box today. They put 3 new items. My bff got it with her second box. I think it may be rare for a while, then begin to show up as more people get them. I never open all my boxes in one day. My friend does her’s at a certain time only LOL If only we could open them on a boat with a goat at 3:33 ROFL DF

animalmomkls

Hi DF, thanks for the info and the laugh. I will probably break down and buy some more when the box comes back. On the upside, I did get the beautiful carriage, flower bench and the Murphy Bed. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @Alphaowlbear, I happened to see on the Giveaways forum that you held a trophy giveaway back in June, and, unfortunately, I saw it after the Hatch the Dragon trophies had been spoken for. I wanted to ask a huge favor, if I could: If you would ever have any extras in the future, could you please keep me in mind? I’ve played more times than I can count and can’t seem to get any farther than the stage where the baby dragon’s eyes show through the egg without running out of moves, so I don’t hold out much hope of ever being able to win the trophy on that game lol! Anyway, I would absolutely love to have one (or two, if possible) for my dragon-themed room…On a side note, not sure if you’re currently looking for any trophies, but I have an extra of each of the following that I’d be happy to send (nothing needed in return): Bounce n’ Burst, Fishing Derby (prize from old WKN Pet of the Month Video), Friends of the Earth, Hungry Hog, Jumbleberry Fields, Master Blaster 600, Pinky’s Big Adventure, Pizza Palace, Triple Strike Solitaire, Wacky Zingoz 600, Waddell’s Icecap Adventure, Wheel

Roxy616

@Alphaowlbear, Sorry, that last part got cut off…Wheel of WOW, and Zacky’s Quest. I have several of the Bounce n’ Burst, Fishing Derby, Friends of the Earth, Master Blaster, Wacky Zingoz, and Zacky’s Quest, so if you need multiples of those, feel free to ask; the others, I just have one extra of, but you’re more than welcome to any and all of these if you happen to need any of them. ~ Thanks very much, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – Oh my! I love trophies and would love to trade some with you. I just now sent one H the D trophy – but give me a little time and I’ll win some more and send them tomorrow. :-) This is one game I am pretty good at and love that it’s on my Ipad. May I please have one Bounce n’ Burst and 2 Zacky’s Quest? How in the world have you won those – I last about 15 seconds playing B n’ B – LOL – and the second level is too much for me in Zacky’s Quest. Thanks so much for your generous offer – I am thrilled! alphacat

Roxy616

Hey, alphacat, Just sent the trophies for you…Let me know if you can use more of those or any of the others. Thank you SO much for the H the D trophies…I appreciate it more than I can say! That has to be my favorite trophy design ever…It’s adorable the way it actually hatches!!! Also wanted to let you know that animalmomkls has sent me a few of the trophies, as well, so I’ll be happy to return some of them to you, if you’d like, so that you’d have them in case anyone else should need one. Hope you have a great rest of the week, and thanks again for everything! Roxy <3

Comments are closed.