I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys, I’m looking for these things for my diamond room and for other stuff: Diamond Floor Tiles, Diamond Doggy Windows, Racing Jacket(Out of topic), Beautiful Assistant Heels, Ice Prince & Prince outfit, Checkered Shirt, Heart Print Crew Neck, V-Neck Cardigan, New Style Swing Sneakers, the Victorian Outfit, Vintage Glam Outfit, silver-diamondy furniture/decor/outfits, and that kind of stuff. =P My WWID is 09xStarlightx09. I have lots of stuff I can offer. Thanks in advance! Your pony pal, MLP.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey MLP, I sent you the Vintage Glam Top, Vintage Glam Hair Band, and the Peridot Glasses. Nothing needed in return. Your friend blurayne

Ahhh, thank you so much, blurayne! =) You’re so kind. Your pony pal, MLP.

aidcon18

MyLittlePony2010E I have an extra Diamond Doggy Window. Just send friend request to aidcon81

Okay, I’ll send it soon. =) Your pony pal, MLP.

aidcon18

sent today enjoy

dogfish

HI, everyone, check your tokens. My bff just told me all her’s are gone. She had over a hundred, now zero. I had my berries go poof once and Ganz said my friends stole them, not in those words, but implied. I keep them in the dock now. Going to check my own tokens, which I hoard like crazy. DF

In my dock, I have 2. In the thing itself I have 12. =P Your pony pal, MLP.

blurayne

Thanks for the heads up. Mine seem to be okay. I would hate to lose 100 of those tokens; they take for ever to save up enough to get what you want. I have 271 almost enough for the item I have my eye on. But I’m not sure if I will be able to trade them in for it even when I get to 300, because that is a lot of tokens for just 1 thing. Your friend blurayne

Oh wow! My sister has TONS of them. That’s a lot! They should have these special packs when you get up to 100 tokens or more. =) Your pony pal, MLP. (Also, did you end up finding the peridot glasses?)

blurayne

Yep I did, got an extra pair today and sent them your way. Enjoy! blurayne

You’re so lucky. I NEVER get glasses for anything. =P I will, and thanks!! Your pony pal, MLP.

dogfish

Blurayne, which item is it? I have like 500 on every acct. I also have a lot of that crazy stuff from before when it was free or in hamster land. LMK DF

blurayne

Wow, that is a crazy amount of tokens! I need the Campkinz Pool; that is the last of the really expensive items that need. I know it was in a collection event at one time, but that was when I wasn’t playing and I missed it. Thank you so much. You are so very kind and generous to everyone on this forum and it is very much appreciated. Have fun at college! Your friend blurayne.

Hey, @Unicornluv! Okay, thanks! My most played on account is radishbird3 although I prefer peeps adding 09xStarlightx09 because radishbird3′s friends list is full. I mean, there’s room for one more person, but I have that slot saved for someone else once I see her again. You can temporarily add that account, but just to let you know, it might not stay there. I get on 09xStarlightx09 a lot and trade and do stuff with it(although it’s annoying when people think that I’m 2 different people! 3 if you’re including Applh0nsik…), I prefer that to be the WKN account. radishbird3 is a Deluxe account which means I use it more because I have more pets on there and supposedly Deluxe Members are suppose to have an unlimited Friend’s List… WRONG! Ugh, it’s so annoying, Other than that, I’d rather people be friends with 09xStarlightx09 because it has more room for friends on it, and TBH, I actually have rooms on my other account. XD radishbird3 have LOTS of rooms, but barely any of them have anything in it. A few do, and I occasionally decorate then take things quickly out in case someone needs the item/trades for it. =P So yeah…

Ok! I’ll just add radishbird3 for now. If you take me off, LMK. I am sending the silver outfit to 09xStarlightx09. I hope you enjoy! Have a nice day!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – thanks again for the trophy exchange! Please keep the extra Dragon trophies for gifting or decorating – it is a game I can easily win and fortunately it gives a trophy every time – other games, though, I am completely hopeless- LOL. alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Can’t thank you enough for the trophies…That was so sweet of you, and I appreciate it so much! Wanted to let you know that alphacat sent me three more yesterday evening, so if you’d like any of those returned, just let me know and I’ll be glad to send some back in case anyone else would ever need them. If not, I can definitely find places of honor for them in other rooms…Those have to be the most adorable trophies EVER (what with them actually hatching!), and I’m so happy to finally have that one!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week, and thanks again for thinking of me ~ Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, They are super adorable aren’t they. I get so excited when I actually have something some one is looking for. LOL I knew alphacat would probably have a few to send to you, but I was thinking more might be better. Please keep them. Hope you have an awesome day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

klovespink

@animalmomkls, @Roxy616, or @Alphaowlbear, If one of you has an extra Hatch the Dragon trophy, I would love to trade for it. I can get almost to the end, but no luck completing it so far. Funny how some of you are so good at it. As usual, let me know if you are looking for anything, I am happy to search and see if I have it. Hope you all are having a great Summer. -klovespink

Roxy616

Hi, @klovespink, I feel your frustration on that game…Never could quite get to the end, either, which is why I finally gave up and asked alphacat to keep me in my the next time she had an extra trophy! Just sent you one…Nothing needed in return. They’re interactive and so adorable…Just click on the egg and it will “hatch.” Hope you have a great weekend! Your friend, Roxy <3

klovespink

Thank you @Roxy616!!!! OMG the animation is adorable. And thank you also for the extra gifts. They all went straight into my “Dragon Den”. :) – klovespink

aidcon18

klovespink if you still need the trophy I have a bunch. Alphacat helped me then i finally figured it out lol, just send friend request to aidcon81 and i will send.

Comments are closed.