Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PinkFlame

I’m looking to trade my Aquamarine Belt and 2 bunny planters, for a purple patterned egg from the wheel of deluxe. I also want to trade my w shop coupons for the hot pink cargo pants. The coupons i have are 7 of 10% , 4 of 20 % , 2 of 25% , 3 of 30% and 1 of 50 %. If you want to trade add me ilovepinkhair :D Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi PinkFlame – I’m sending a pair of pants and a couple eggs – nothing is needed in return – I am very happy to share my extras with a friend :-) alphacat

explore9

Hello webkinz friends, does anyone want to be webkinz pen palz? We gift eachother items everyday, would really appreciate some friends like these, and also friends that would ACTUALLY show up to parties that i would host LOL. Add me Explore9. Let me know :)

funloving

That sounds like fun! I sent you a friends request, alexislovespugs

Tammylyne

Hi Everyone, I am in search of seeds from POTM or PSI please or any tradeable seeds, not Wshop seeds. I have alot I can trade. Some items I have are disco ball, mystic eye lamp, zingoz bubble blower, jelly cactus, desert window, monkey and dummy. Please let me know and thanks!!!!!

mirforbjs

Hi @Tammylyne! The jelly cactus, desert window, and zingoz bubble blower are cool retired exclusive items that I would trade you 6 packs of seeds for. I can send these POTM seeds: Banana Split Seeds, Caramel Apple Seeds, and Donut Plant Seeds. Also, the eStore Date Palm Tree Seeds, the Peppermint Puppy’s PSI Candy Cane Seeds, and the fall fest Red Delicious Apple Tree Seeds. Let me know if this interests you. Thanks! -mirforbjs

Hi everyone! I’ve had amazing luck on these forums before and I want to start off by thanking everyone. I’m still in the hunt for some different things. Below I’m going to list what I need and what I have up for trade. If anyone is interesting in making a deal with me, please let me know. Thank you so much!!!! – WHAT I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR – The Unless Platform// Orange tree seeds// Sushi seeds// Ghastly grave// Southern Belle outfit// 2 Persian pillow seat// Sunken ship table// Bright Bazaar basket dividers// Stone temple walls// Terra Cotta chair// Golden sun stove// Aztec bed// Dark Queen flooring and wallpaper// Ghost pirate plush// Blockbuster nachos// Fabled Top Hat// Banana split seeds// Pink cotton candy tree// Emerald hair bow// Gingerbread dress// Jasmine tea serving station// Gingerkinz bed// Mystic knots chair// Puppy patrol station wallpaper// Time out chamber// Caterpillar Bubble Blower// Warped Grandfather clock// Wonderland Crooked wardrobe// Hockey wallpaper – CURRENTLY UP FOR TRADE – Act causal shirt// Adventure Scouts boots// Anchor down arrow// Bag of Kinzcash beanbag chair// Baseball flooring and wallpaper// Beautiful Game wallpaper and flooring// Bee costume// Bellow decks wallpaper// Black Batty Bat Hat// Blue or yellow Crystal Flower// Boney

Sparky1109

Hi! I can send you the blockbuster nachos! Also, I may be wrong about this, but I don’t think the warped grandfather clock, wonderland crooked wardrobe, or caterpillar bubble blower are tradeable–they’ve shown up in the past as community prizes on WKN but otherwise you would have to buy them from the estore (or someone can come in and correct me on that) . What’s your username?

Thank you so much for letting me know! I had no idea! The blockbuster nachos would be amazing! Thank you so much!! My UN is charleighfred

LolliPup

Hey everyone! I’m looking for any rare/valuable items, mostly so I can get some leverage in the trading room =) I’m specifically looking for the Master Grill, Sandstone Spa, and Hand Sculpted Bird Bath. If anyone has the Batty Bat Hat, I would appreciate that as well. I’m not sure what I can send in return (besides some PSFs), but if you tell me the items you’re looking for, I’ll be happy to raid my dock for you =)

LolliPup

Whoops, I meant the Batty Hat, not the Batty Bat Hat.

Comments are closed.