Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

ferretfriend

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-29 at 07:55 PM

FF
      Hi there, I haven’t checked the forum at all just wanted to drop a quick note! I have been away all day :( Did you respond? Do you want to try and work a trade? LMK :P
      NB

Yeah. want to meet up tonight? LMK

Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.

Morton/forestsprite-
      I appreciate you offering for my carousel and I’m glad you both got an item you wanted but can you please (If you are going to) Post your wish lists on a different forum? All of the forums i post people take over and trade on them, and it drives me nuts that I can’t control it.

-ferretfriend :)

mortonhippo

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:25 AM

Wow We finally managed to trade!
      Sorry for all the confusion but thanks for the trade :)

Yeah hard trade but totally worth it! Srry I kept leaving, my computer wasn’t working! Anyway thanks again I love love love the water wheel! Ps do u wanna each make a list of our wants and haves so we can help each other out? I’ll have mine posted soon! :D ~mortonhippo~

forestsprite

Wow We finally managed to trade!
      Sorry for all the confusion but thanks for the trade :)

mortonhippo

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:01 AM

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:51 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:43 AM
      i need to get off now i am sending u the bed plz send the water wheell to zarihorowitz
      we are friends now

Hey there, my kinz post doesn’t work I’m so sorry.
      could we meet in the club house I can give you the water wheel there okay?
      Can you go into the the yellow zone in kinz chat plus and into a trade room so I can join you?

Actually I’m in the green zone not kinz chat plus already if you could meet me there it may be faster thanks!

i am trying but you room is full ill keep trying

mortonhippo

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:51 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:43 AM
      i need to get off now i am sending u the bed plz send the water wheell to zarihorowitz
      we are friends now

Hey there, my kinz post doesn’t work I’m so sorry.
      could we meet in the club house I can give you the water wheel there okay?
      Can you go into the the yellow zone in kinz chat plus and into a trade room so I can join you?

sry i dont have plus right now how about regular yellow right now

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.