Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

forestsprite

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:51 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:43 AM
      i need to get off now i am sending u the bed plz send the water wheell to zarihorowitz
      we are friends now

Hey there, my kinz post doesn’t work I’m so sorry.
      could we meet in the club house I can give you the water wheel there okay?
      Can you go into the the yellow zone in kinz chat plus and into a trade room so I can join you?

Actually I’m in the green zone not kinz chat plus already if you could meet me there it may be faster thanks!

mortonhippo

forestsprite wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:51 AM

i need to get off now i am sending u the bed plz send the water wheell to zarihorowitz
      we are friends now

Hey there, my kinz post doesn\’t work I\’m so sorry.
      Can you go into the the yellow zone in kinz chat plus and into a trade room so I can join you?

srry I can’t how about now in yellow regular

forestsprite

we are friends now

Hey there, my kinz post doesn’t work I’m so sorry.

mortonhippo

we are friends now

mortonhippo

forestsprite- we are friends now meet meet in regular kniz chat zone yellow now since we are both on

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.