Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

dogfish

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:49 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:40 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:08 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-29 at 07:55 PM
      FF
      Hi there, I haven’t checked the forum at all just wanted to drop a quick note! I have been away all day :( Did you respond? Do you want to try and work a trade? LMK :P
      NB

Yeah. want to meet up tonight? LMK
      Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.
      Morton/forestsprite-
      I appreciate you offering for my carousel and I’m glad you both got an item you wanted but can you please (If you are going to) Post your wish lists on a different forum? All of the forums i post people take over and trade on them, and it drives me nuts that I can’t control it.
      -ferretfriend :)

Ok ferret friend np sry I hate that to just thought u were do with the trade and this forum, ~mortonhippo~

Well, thanks, but no, I wasn’t done. You guys started trading like right after my second post here….and I still have the carousel

Hey, ferret, would you take 3-4000 points for your carousel? PLMK ASAP. Chloe

nuttybuddy

FF

Hi again :) I will be on at that time but want to know what you’re willing to add because mine is an estore psi and I am pretty sure worth more than the carousel in terms of trading :) LMK what you think and we can go from there!

NB

ferretfriend

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-30 at 08:45 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 07:35 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-30 at 07:25 PM

FF
      Hi there, I haven’t checked the forum at all just wanted to drop a quick note! I have been away all day :( Did you respond? Do you want to try and work a trade? LMK :P
      NB

Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.
      Morton/forestsprite-
      I appreciate you offering for my carousel and I’m glad you both got an item you wanted but can you please (If you are going to) Post your wish lists on a different forum? All of the forums i post people take over and trade on them, and it drives me nuts that I can’t control it.

FF
      We can try the meet up thing again LOL but, remember when we were trying to meet for the egyptian stuff??? LOL!!!! I will be on for a while after 9pm kinz time….does that work for you?? LMK :D
      NB

No…sorry it doesn’t, unless my dad is playing golf, then MAYBE. If he isn’t though, I can’t, cause we watch tv at that time of night. Plus my sister has ballet tonight, and it goes until 9:15 KT.

FF
      OK just name time and day and I will let you know if it works :P I am excited :P
      NB

Hmm. Will you be on at 5:30 KT? PLMK

nuttybuddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 07:35 PM

FF
      NB

Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.
      Morton/forestsprite-

FF
      We can try the meet up thing again LOL but, remember when we were trying to meet for the egyptian stuff??? LOL!!!! I will be on for a while after 9pm kinz time….does that work for you?? LMK :D
      NB

No…sorry it doesn’t, unless my dad is playing golf, then MAYBE. If he isn’t though, I can’t, cause we watch tv at that time of night. Plus my sister has ballet tonight, and it goes until 9:15 KT.

FF

OK just name time and day and I will let you know if it works :P I am excited :P

NB

ferretfriend

FF
      NB

Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.
      Morton/forestsprite-

FF
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.