Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

dogfish

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-31 at 10:42 PM

Morton
      If my friend chloe doesn’t need the pot of gold pond, I would do like 3000 points for it….LMK :D
      NB

NB, I’ve got that PSI and it doesn’t look like you need any help with the carousel either. LOL Unless ferret would prefer to trade for points, then I would be happy to trade and ferret can just send the carousel to you. TTYL Chloe

mortonhippo

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-31 at 10:42 PM

Morton
      If my friend chloe doesn’t need the pot of gold pond, I would do like 3000 points for it….LMK :D
      NB

Ok Nutty cool, see in the morning ~mortonhippo~ ps friend me zarihorowitz

nuttybuddy

Morton

NB

mortonhippo

dogfish wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:50 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:49 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:40 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-30 at 06:08 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-29 at 07:55 PM
      FF
      Hi there, I haven’t checked the forum at all just wanted to drop a quick note! I have been away all day :( Did you respond? Do you want to try and work a trade? LMK :P
      NB

Yeah. want to meet up tonight? LMK
      Guest-
      No I can’t sorry.
      Morton/forestsprite-
      I appreciate you offering for my carousel and I’m glad you both got an item you wanted but can you please (If you are going to) Post your wish lists on a different forum? All of the forums i post people take over and trade on them, and it drives me nuts that I can’t control it.
      -ferretfriend :)

Ok ferret friend np sry I hate that to just thought u were do with the trade and this forum, ~mortonhippo~

Well, thanks, but no, I wasn’t done. You guys started trading like right after my second post here….and I still have the carousel

Hey, ferret, would you take 3-4000 points for your carousel? PLMK ASAP. Chloe

Hey Chloe not to but in or anything but um if u don’t mine me asking I really need some points here’s what I have:
      Rocky shores lighthouse (also pet of the month like the carosel)
      Breaching whale pond
      Strawberry jammin jukebox
      Pot of gold pond
      Hippo psi tub
      Jlmk what u like and what your offer is thanks a million, ~mortonhippo~

ferretfriend

Nutty, you on? LMK :)

-ferretfriend :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.