Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

evefdee

I would love to see a page available for all current and retired superbeds, POTM items, and exclusives..Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tnvols1

Thanks so much Ganz for updating the Moneyz prizes….so now, can we please have some new quizzes or polls so we can earn more moneyz? Thanks so much!!

Ok here is my idea…. i think it would be awesome if there was a search box for the W-Shop and our docks! I have too much stuff in my dock and it takes FOREVER to find 1 item. And because the new W-Shop has so much stuff in it A search box would make it SO much easier to find the items i want.

Or make everything able to be traded. I mean why not? People should be smart enough not to trade items they want to keep.

My Spree bags don’t open. They just sit in the rooms. I have gifts that cannot be used, traded, or sold that just take up space in my dock. I never got my Christmas snow globe. I can’t do the challenges because I can’t afford the fancy membership. Why can’t regular members participate?

Comments are closed.