Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

MEGWEBKINZ

HI, I have a few suggestions… first bring back Communal Contests!!! I LOVED communal contests and I know alot of other people did too! Second, bring back the Webkinz Trading Card game in the Webkinz Tournament Arena! This was seriously my favorite game EVER and I wish they still had it!!! Next you should make it so there are NOT free members, members, and deluxe members. You kind of are classifying people into groups that aren’t fair. I am a Deluxe who has been playing for almost 7 years now and even I don’t think its fair. I liked it when Deluxe was a special hat, and monthly gift box, eStore points, a few extra things at the Stadium, Employment office, and Academy. And for the record free members shouldnt have limits on items and even LESS games and no Clubhouse etc. OK thats all my suggestions for now but I did have a question… How do I get KinzChat Plus?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think Signatures should make a come back! A signature I would like to have is a St. Bernard signature. I also like the idea of newbornz webkinz. I also like the idea of having a trash icon so it’s easier to get rid of our stuff we don’t want in our dock.

Mygirls5871

For Webkinz World 10th Anniversary, I would love to see Ganz allow us to send more than 1 Kinzpost gift to an account a day. I would love to be able to move all my stuff to my main account right away, and if we could have, say a week, or even just a day, to send limitless, that would be the bomb!!

I know! All the reply’s are moving! Thanks pokekinz. Hey if anybody else approves of my idea please say so. Ganz might listen to ideas if enough people like them. That is an idea i have always thought about. I have sent so many suggestions and none have ever been listened too.. well other then my suggestion for a guinea pig.

fair1963

We would love to see a roster for our pets that attend the academy, and also, it would be nice if in the scores and achievements, under my scores, if there was a column for trophies. And it wouild be really nice if trophies could be won multiple times and knzposted!!

Comments are closed.