Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Taka

I think that there should be a trash can icon somewhere on your dock, where you can throw away unwanted items that you are unable to trade, send to friends or sell. Even if I don’t have a limit to the items I can keep in my dock, I would love to be able to get rid of items I just don’t like or want. I’ve also heard that free members have a limit to theirs that is very small. I feel it’s a bit unfair to fill up their dock with items they can’t get rid of so they either have to buy a Webkinz or stop playing. Some people can’t afford a Webkinz, or are not allowed by their parents to get them, but they should be allowed to have fun in Webkinz World too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mygirls5871

I love this idea!! I seriously am overloaded with items I have no use for and can’t sell or trade them. Although Ganz has some really great things that we have acquired for free, or through the fests, I just don’t need some of those things.

dctalk

It would be cool if you had something ether on Webkinz or Webkinz News where you could see what different clothes would look like on one of your pets (sorta like the T-shirt designer that use to be at the kinzstyle outlet) so you can see whether or not the clothes you want would look good on you pet.

Garage2012

The room limit for the free account should be three rooms instead of two. Then you can have a main room, bathroom, and kitchen

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 19

njw2002

This is an idea I’ve had for a LONG time what if they had basements and attics and you can go inside them and it’s a room but you just place them on the ground like a rug or something and it looks like a trap door on the floor or some stairs going to the ceiling or they could have upper floors like that

Comments are closed.