Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

nikisniki

I make the suggestion that I please be able to unsubscribe from this topic – please fix this so I can – because nothing I do gets rid of it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

h2d9y4

March 30,2015 at 7:21 hi I was wondering why we cannot delete rooms I have to many small ones and would like to delete them and get big rooms. we cannot move them around I am tried of the same way the page looks it would be fun to make changes just like you can do on the map of kinzville. also I have a lot of furniture that I don’t like any more we cannot delete or sell it. It take a wild for the page to open up because I have to much need to sell it or delete it. hope you can make these changers.

Exora

any chance we could get the suggestions forum split into subtopics? maybe one for new pet ideas and one for new room or object ideas? there’s just so much here that i feel like i can’t keep up with it. (webkinzers are awesome creative, eh?) :D

beerfeet

Could you please make some new plants and trees? Don’t make them for the eStore! We need them for the WShop. It has been a long time since any new flowers have been added. I think the last were the geranium and guzmania. Also some new types of hedges (darker green) and paving stones would be nice. We could also use some new house plants! I am so tired of the bamboo and the ponytail palm tree! You seem to put too many things in the eStore! Please don’t forget about the WShop. Thanks

kittysnack23

BRING BACK DEBBIE DRAGON…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..! I have OCD when it comes to perfect health, hunger, etc. for my pets. I’d like the option to just buy it all.

Comments are closed.