Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

melsplace

Please take the SPREE message away that says you will get two free rolls tomorrow away since you now only get one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fancielle

I don’t understand what’s going on with SPREE. I have several accounts and I play SPREE every day and sometimes, I get one free roll, sometimes two, and sometimes three. What’s the deal?

puppy2cute14

I think the COOL CLOTHES section in the WSHOP should be kinzkash not E-STORE points.What do you think?

fancielle

Agreed.

eethgram

I would like to have a clean sweep day when we could get rid of stuff in our dock that we don’t want, but can’t sell, trade or kinzpost away. I also wish we could clean up our friends list. I have names on my friends list that haven’t played in maybe 4-5 years, and all those names really clutter up my friends list. I’d like to delete them and just keep those folks who actually answer and help me out with challenges.

fancielle

ethogram, if ur sure ur old friends are gone, u can just select their name on ur kind phone and then click on . . . Now I can’t remember . . . It’s either a frown face with a minus sign or a button that says delete.

LouLouIsBaby

Webkinz use to be a great website because all you needed was a plushie that had a code. With that simple code, you had full access to webkinz. Now though… It’s not so great. Half the things on the website require a paid membership, which throws me off. Most people on webkinz are, like, less than ten (sorry if you aren’t and I’ve offended you)… Kids under ten are NOT going to be able to get a paid membership without bugging their parents. Most parents will say no to their child, no matter how many times they’ll ask. Maybe it’s just me, but webkinz’s is no longer the great site it use to be. Yes, a membership gives people things others won’t have and the creators will get even more money, but there are some kids who know their parents will not agreed to a membership. I hope the creators of webkinz reads this and takes this into account… Maybe webkinz will become the great website it once was.

CoffeeTroll

Please bring back the Neo Gothic theme. I know it is rare, but I have a Sassy Skunk, and I think that said theme would be the only thing that would fit my skunk. Also, a more troubling matter, I mostly am asking for this now, because I cad collected a few items from this theme, which then one day disappeared when webkinz wasn’t working right, and I was trying to take the items from my dock. If you do consider this idea, then please, please, please, please please please,……….don’t make it deluxe OR estore. ~ Thank You ~

fancielle

Coffeetroll, seems like Webkinz brings back themes now and then, so they’ll probably bring back the Neo Gothic. Meanwhile, I’ve had some success with mixing in items from other themes. That might work for you until your theme comes back. Hope it helps.

Comments are closed.