Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

I hope you’ll make a veggie room theme for the cauliflower sheep and other future veggie pets.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CrazyCatCrib

A veggie room theme would be fun, migrubbs! I hope they’ll make it so we can use it outside with our farms!

Balomew

Hello all. I’d love it if Ganz would make it so that KinzChat Plus would not be limited to only the Trading Room. A conversation room would be wonderful! Also, keuka01 and nettne2, those are great suggestions – especially the idea about making an archive for the old thread.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.36

migrubbs

I was thinking of a new room theme. I was thinking of a musical one. For I know that there’s music super-bed. So I was thinking of a wallpaper/flooring of music notes. A dresser that looks like an accordion. A wardrobe that looks like a double bass. A Toy Box that looks like a Guitar. A Side Table that looks like a Timpani Drum. A Treasures Chest that looks like a cello. A bed that looks like a pipe organ. A Trampoline that looks like a Bass Drum. A Swing Set with Flutes. A Cabinet that looks like a French Horn. A Television that looks like a Piano. A chair that looks like a clarinet. A lamp that looks like a Saxophone that lights up and plays music.

Exora

Wow. Seriously creative! Good suggestion, migrubbs!

griffoned

Webkinz COMMON MOLE, QUAIL, pufferfish, bird of paradise, axolotl, horny toad, spinosaurus, red-nosed reindeer, beluga whale, firefly, mountain goat, takin, QUINLING PANDA, grolar bear, cama, roadrunner, ECHIDNA, ANTEATER, gharial, golden tiger, kookaburra, cuckoo bird, pinnochio lizard, jellyfish, squid, octopus, nautilus, proboscis monkey, PANGOLIN, blue face monkey, pika, painted terrapin, leatherback sea turtle, galapagos tortois, bumblebee bat, flying fox, blobfish, turbot, starfish, sea urchin, humpback whale, right whale, two headed snake, 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MAGIC W CAT, guanaco, impala, black moor goldfish, albino peacock, albino humming bird, dungenous crab, lobster, shrimp, peacock mantis shrimp, praying mantis, tarrantula, ant, black widow, scorpion, pseudoscorpion, hammer head shark, lemon shark, king cobra, anaconda, newt, streamline salamander, trumpeter swan, BLACK SWAN hawaiian nene, wood duck, woodchuck, marmot, marmoset, slow loris, slender loris, green ladybug, Labradoodle, javan rhino, gerbil, brown rat, spotted skunk, BABIRUSA, brown kiwi, blue flamingo, puma, STAR NOSED MOLE, pygmy three toed sloth, PYGMY HIPPO. USE MORE REAL ANIMALS!

Comments are closed.