Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Laur776

Now we can place trees and other outdoor items inside, so why not crops? I know it may sound weird, but I think it would be cool to grow plants inside!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Borntoplay

I have a idea how about you make a TV station called GANZ TV? It would have stuff on it like “Let’s play”, “Let’s build”, and, “podkinz” and, movie showcase videos. Also stuff like Monkey and Monkey, The Secret Chef and, The Winner’s Show and you could make series out of the W Tales. And just make your shows like maybe “The story of Alyssa and Nafaria” and maybe “The Arte Files” and lastly “Adventures With the Kinz”. And it would run 24 hours a day and in the afternoons from 1pm to 5pm you would have “Amazing Afternoons” and that would be Amazing World videos like the zings and things podcast and, more and, series like “Inside the life of Queen Vexa” “Cooking with Cannoli” and “Bloom’s Garden”. Lastly once a week you could give out a free code for one lucky person like this; here I am watching my favorite show and a banner flies across the top of the screen and it says “Enter this code (I don’t know maybe “A6K29H”.) in (either the adoption center code shop or the journal.) first for your free prize (anything from a Pet to Estore points or a Zing.)!”. Matt, Michel, Steve, or Gennelle please reply! I hope you like my idea.

migrubbs

I thought of some good ideas for pets like we should have food-like ones like: Fruit Cockatiel (a bird that resemble a fruit cocktail), Hippotatomus (a potato with a hippo-like body with stubby legs. It has a slice in it potato body for a mouth with a butter pad tongue and chive teeth), Shrimpanzee (a combination of shrimps with a chimpanzee-like form), Apple Pie-thon (an apple pie creature with the characteristics of a python snake), Flamango (Based on a flamingo), Meatbalrus (Based on a walrus).

PinkPiano

Could you place a trading table in the park?

bbjbmom

please can you update the monthly deluxe wheel and monkey wheel same old stuff, even wheel of wow all i get is $ rather have the new stuff thanks bear3mdd

Comments are closed.