Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.45

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

i have absolutely no idea if im doing this right but- ive been a webkinz member for 7 years (8 in july) and the entire time ive had my pets ive always wanted to be able to remove extra rooms. im sure lots of people understand the struggle of having 19858 rooms but only a handful of pets and room ideas. its always been frustrating to have unnecessary additions to your house and i think its about time we should be able to get rid of them?

catbugbug

Hi, Levithewonderseal here! I think a great idea would be to have “Webkinz Mannequinz” to display exclusive clothing items that 1) can’t be traded or sold or 2) users love them so much, they want to have them up like trophies OR 3) just a neat way to store clothes. I think you should have a few different models to choose from (maybe have a vote on the animals?) and maybe choose like 3 different poses for a bit of variety. just my two cents :)

bbjbmom

please up date vaction wheel, monkey wheel and delux wheel

brookie4533

I really dont understand the point of the clinic closing.. so webkinz just magically don’t get sick anymore? isn’t webkinz supposed to teach you responsibility? in the real world pets get sick, but not on webkinz anymore. there’s no doctor. i just don’t understand why. ive been using webkinz for 8 years now and i am very upset that Dr. quack is gone.

Comments are closed.