Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

leenie

Bring back the Halloween Hunt Maze.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laur776

Lol, I just wanted to say that, too, then I found your comment. Yes, please bring it back. Halloween is coming and we should be able to play it. It’s the only trophy at Mazin’ Hamsters that I didn’t got… And I have an empty spot in my Mazin’ Hamsters trophy room :(

Laur776

I think we should be able to search items in the dock. I have almost 1600 items and it’s very, very hard to find something that I want :| We should be able to search them by name, or by other categories like themes. Maybe we should be able to create our own sub-categories, or “enable” already-made categories, like an Chairs sub-category which is in Furniture, or an Jumbleberry Fields Berries sub-category which is in Food.

MEGWEBKINZ

OMG YES!!! I cannot stand the new format!

Becky71W

Try having over 4,000 items in your dock. It wouldn’t be so bad if when you are trading in the trading room and you are going through your dock presenting items to trade and they don’t like so you take it off the table then you dock starts all the way to the beginning again, then you have to start all over again. I think the dock should stay right where you were. So aggravating!!!

yes!!!

Wycklyn

YES! good point, Becky71W! it’s totally obnoxious when it bounces back to the beginning of the list in the dock. idk why it would since there’s a “back to start” option anyway. thx for bringing this up! :D

I think they should bring the rooms back to the kinz chat plus. First of all, it being only trading causes people to just go trading so they can talk to their friends and it gets rather bothersome. Secondly, it’s just fun to have the other room. Also, I think they should have the “find my friends” thing for the kinz chat plus. I’m open to opinions. Thanks!

they should still do that because I get really frustrated becuz I can’t find my friends anywhere.

itmustbenice

I would like the Tea Cup ride, the Hot Air Balloon ride, Fishing Hut, and especially the Jazz Concert theme from Webkinz Friends available for Webkinz among some other of my favorites. I really miss Webkinz Friends. So sorry it’s gone. It was soooo fun.

Goldstar2

Ganz, I suggest that we go back to the old forum style. It’s hard to look back for a reply to something you commented when it’s on page 7, and there are an extra 10 new pages every time. Especially on trading forums when there are only 4 forums. The old forum style, you could see the most recent post and it would let you create your own topics. It’s difficult to find and trade with other people when you don’t remember what page it is on. I know this is a bit of a high request, but please try to get the forum comments up faster. People that want something, want people to see it now, not 5 days after they asked for it, or a week after. Also, with the old forum style, you could click on a forum that you wanted to see and know what it is about. For example, “Looking for Gem Lamps!” and you would go there because you had the item. All the topics in the trading forum are around the same, and I usually mess them up and confuse them.. Sorry if this is a high expectation. I just feel like the old style would be a lot better.

Comments are closed.