Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Aislingkinz

I think there should be a webkinz ant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

YES!! A webkinz ant would be super cute, I’m sure. The dragonfly is adorable. I wish it was plush though!

webkinz31

I think webkinz need to add more objects like: computers,cameras, cups ,fans dustpan and brushes

petthepest

I agree with webkinz31! That would be cute if there were more objects like that. Maybe those objects, such as the computer, can be interactive in that players can click on them and play games with the pets; use a camera to take in-game pictures of them that we can frame and save for room decor; or groom them through brushing. Webkinz family portraits!

celiacfish

In the science and art 13+ categories of Quizzy’s corner, there were multiple faults in the questions. In the science series, a question asked which was the top predator of the Arctic, and then listed both polar bear and walrus of answers choices. Even though the polar bear is the apex arctic predator, the fact that the walrus has even greater hunting and defense skills while in the water makes that answer choice valid. Also in the arts category, the question concerning the materials involved in the making of bagpipes also had two answers. It listed both wood and animal skin as answer choices. The bag of the bagpipe is made out of animal skin and that is probably what this question was referring too, but the listing of wood was confusing. Many key parts of the bagpipe are constructed of wood, such as the wind pipes, chanter, and reeds. If these questions could be clarified it would be a great help.

Can you make more Building Kits

joy2uall

yes, please! more building kits!

ondergirl

Hey Ganz! I’ve been a Webkinz member for a long time, but I’ve never used the estore or bought a deluxe membership. I haven’t done these things for two reasons: I like to spend my money on pets, and I don’t have a credit card to buy estore points. So, I was thinking that you could make a Deluxe Pet of the Month. This would be similar to the regular Pet of the Month, except that it would include a one month deluxe membership, and estore points. I think this would be a great way to promote the selling of more plush pets! And it would be a great package to get a new plush pet, and a deluxe membership without having to use a credit card.

Comments are closed.