Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

EARTHSONGS

HIYA…I WANT TO KNOW WHAT FOODS THE HOSTS LIKE TO EAT , THERE FARVORITES SO I CAN SEND THEM TO THEM THRU THE POST IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW I WOULS SURE APPRECIATE IT….I LOVE THE HOSTS AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET FOOD FOR THE DAY…..THANKS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

wasmeen8

Something that I would love is if we had the option to upgrade our room sizes. Sometimes I just make a medium room because thats’s what I need but over time I have so much stuff that a large room is better (like for my classroom). I don’t like having to buy a large room somewhere else, having to transfer everything to that room, and then haveing a useless medium room in the middle of my house. I wouldn’t mind having to pay more kinzcash to upgrade, it’ll be like a renovation!

Raindrop

PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT A PLUSH TOY, BUT IT EXPIRED, NEED MORE RIGHTS!!! For one, they should be allowed to send packages to people. They should also be able to do every class at the Kinsville Academy, like Style. AND THEY SHOULD BE ALOWED TO GO IN THE TRADING ROOM!!! WE WILL FIGHT FoR WEBINZ RIGHTS!!!!

gkayler

I am very upset with the fact that since I do not have a deluxe membership I can not throw a birthday party for my pet. All the party packs must be bought by someone who has a deluxe membership. I think that people should not have to pay for something to have fun. All I wanted to do was throw a birthday party for my pet.

gkayler

Hi I am starting the topic #notfair . The topic is about how we shouldn’t have to pay money to have fun. I wanted to throw a birthday party for my pet, but literally all the party packs can only be bought if you have a deluxe membership.

lovlyhorses4

I’d like to suggest updating the chat options to make it more useful. My friend can only do regular Kinzchat so it gets pretty silly to ask the same questions all the time. It’s fine that it’s limited but some things are so old! My favorite game is… doesn’t even have all of them. Anyway, I like to meet all of my friends so I’ll use what you give us! Thanks!

lilykins6

At the Employment Office, we should get a small Kinzcash bonus if we make it through the job without any mistakes; maybe 5-10 Kinzcash.

Comments are closed.