Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Daisygirl8

Okay so a few of my friends and I were talking in the park a few days ago and we were thinking it would be awesome if there were either TREE webkinz PETS or tree costumes! Yes you DID read that CORRECT!!! Also I think that you should totally update the trading room! Maybe instead of tables they could be tablets or Computers! Thanks ~Daisygirl8~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey I has a suggestion. How about you bring back panda pet buddies? I know, it’s kind of trivial, but and am a HUGE panda lover and I never had the chance to get one ;( I see so many people with them and it makes me really sad that I will never get one. OOOHH another idea is that you make them sendable and tradable so i can get one. Thank you!!!

Daisygirl8

Haha you could have the panda pet then the panda buddy! Great suggestion and I agree… ~Daisygirl8~

SoJoCas

All of the webkinz should get their own jobs that they keep forever like the real world instead of the ” Employment office “. And how about getting married and having babies?

Yasminevz

Listen. There needs to be a chat room made. I know there’s kinzchat plus at the park, but nobody goes there because it loads wayyyyyyyy too slow. So, where do they go? The trading room. The clubhouse only has plus available for the trading room. This causes issues. As a hardcore trader, it is frustrating to me that every time I go into a room to trade, nobody is there to trade. Just talk. And since I cannot choose my room, it is often the only room I am put into. This is not fair to me or other traders. I ask that you please add a separate chat room. I do not like going into the regular trading room because it is so hard to communicate trades in there. I see the same people talking in the trading room every day, and I am tired of not being able to trade because the rooms are cluttered with people’s conversations.

Would like a gallery/showcase for the room screenshots – for a reference to go back to those we want to copy!

I have to suggest to PLEASE remove the moving advertisements from Webkinz. It makes the site run slowly and freeze a lot because it’s giving the computer too many things to load and play. It makes it so Webkinz isn’t a good playing experience. The arcade games can’t function properly because there are a lot of lags. Please remove the video clips from the sidebars! Help us Webkinz users! D:

Comments are closed.