Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Soon you will have to change the name of your site to grumpkins – because my webkins are always grumpy now. They act like spoiled children. They just make me sad – and I always took care of my webkins prior to the update. I just can’t keep them happy no mater what I do now. Please help my webkins feel better. I think they need a time out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KBG2020

My suggestion is to make needs less dynamic, because, as much as I hate to be a debbie-downer, let’s face it; ever since the new update, the needs are way too dynamic! I can barely enjoy the game anymore. Whenever I try to play an arcade game, my pet gets too tired and hungry to do anything else. After I take them out of the bed, they’re literally left with 0/100 hunger! I try to buy them food to fill them all the way up again, but then I become broke. This makes it impossible to pay for new furniture or clothes now, since I’m spending all of my money on food. To make quick money and buy food before the meter goes down even more, I usually go to the Webkinz Wishing Well 2. The problem is, everytime I make a wish the health and hunger go down another 30% and then the entire cycle starts all over again!! I no longer have time to buy clothes or furniture, play arcade games, build a new room, or play around in my Webkinz’s house, and considering the time and effort I put into my many, MANY rooms to play around in them, this is VERY upsetting! Please fix these issues. They’re driving me nuts and make it so much harder to love Webkinz! :/

opossumboy

I agree with the last 2 post’s. To much drama. To hard to feed the pets, I can’t enjoy it. I am going to not renew my deluxe membership when it expires. I am done with all this drama. Whiny sad pets that my kids cry when they look at. No one will be able to afford to feed them.

chocko1998

My suggestion would be to change the new webkinz Samoyed image back to the original.

CDDC

DEar Webkinz, In April / May 2015 You gave us all free 10yr virtual dragons. I was unable to log them in on my accounts: Mysunicorn and Mysunicorn2 . My husband had to have heart surgery and obviously I was not able to do much and lost my dragons. Is there possibly anyway I can get them back. Thank you Colleen Dalla Costa –coldaco@hotmail.com

I3reezy

Wood counters. The colorful ones don’t always match what I want to do.

Comments are closed.