Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Clara0414

(1) Aimeell1: Hiding (or moving!) doors would be great! I have SO many rooms I really want to place something in the center of the wall, but it looks weird with an open door right behind it. As a result, a lot of my rooms end up getting sectioned into quarters. Getting rid of the door or moving it to the side would be awesome. (2) Please change how recess days work. Either have 2 pets who do 3 classes each count as 2 “school days’ or allow EACH pet its own recess after 15 days. It would be nice to have multiple pets taking full classes be advantageous towards recess in some way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

emmien

pleassssse make webkinz back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babs

I came so close to getting my bed for my hamster but did not finish. I think it would be a good idea to add the hamster items in the curio shop for those of us who were unable to finish the set.

On the Old Game of Webkinz, we had a drop down form where we could say something or ask our pet a question, and the pet’s response would appear on the page. Can or when will we be able to talk to our pets?

caralysse

I am a Deluxe member, member since 2008. Between us, my entire family has over 400 Webkinz. (I started playing with my grandkids, and now they’ve grown up lol) Having been here a long time, I have to say I am about to leave. The new format is too much trouble and not nearly enough fun. The first, and in my mind worst, mistake was taking away the help phone number. It used to be so easy to get help, and your staff was always polite and fun to talk to. Now I have to resort to a forum to be heard, and it’s frankly demeaning and time consuming. There is too much going on all the time, no way to keep up with all the events and it’s just not fun anymore. I hate to go, but the Webkinz I knew and loved just isn’t here anymore. Is it really better to draw larger numbers, but no brand loyalty? You used to be my “go-to” gift, but no longer.

Comments are closed.