Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

it would be awfully nice if we could have a storage book to keep our wallpapers and floorings. maybe we could have bookcases that would actually hold our books and the wallpaper and flooring book(s) could be kept on the bookcase in our room along with our cookbooks, etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

there is a wardrobe in the w-shop that does hold wallpapers and floorings

its called the samples styles cabinet

SavannahSong

thx very much, jessicarandolph!!! i’ve just bought a boatload of them and it’s sooo nice to have everything in storage and not in my dock! thank you! :D oh! and anybody else looking for this, the Samples Styles Cabinet is on page 3 of the storage containers tab under furniture and it’s a big wooden cabinet. :D

SavannahSong

it would be so totally cool if we could rename our pets! can’t we, please? thx!

Gracie10294

I really think that we should have a thank you fourm Just to say thanks to you, Ganz.. You put so much effort into making the webkinz website, making this website, Etc. Also, we need to be aware that you do so much stuff for us and that we need to have more patience for new things to come around.. Much love! -Gracie

Gracie10294

Also, I have a younger sister that loves to play webkinz. She has her own account but shes not member since im member I buy everything she wants then send it to her. Then she wants estore items.. I suggest that Members that aren’t deluxe should get estore points, too. My sis and I have been playin for a long time. I liked it better in 2010. (sorry) -Gracie

MEGWEBKINZ

yeah me too. it is the same situation with my brother and i.

SavannahSong

so true, Gracie10294! i’m sure it takes an amazing amount of work – lots of people working 40-hour weeks – to make webkinz go. i’m grateful to all of them and wish them all well!

rowee123

I NEED HELP! I think Webkinz should make asking questions more easier to the public, I have a questions that I need to be answered soon, I bought the 1 year membership including the carousel horse and exclusive item, the transaction went through and I received everything EXCEPT the online pet and exclusive item! H E L P M E :(

chrissyranch

Hi Rowee123, I had the same thing happen, but then discovered they don’t send the online pet code to your webkinz world account. The code is in the emailed receipt/confirmation they sent to you. So try checking that in your email. I guess they do it that way in case people want to use it for a different account (like the parent purchases it, but then gives the code to the correct child etc, and some people have more than one account). Anyway, good luck, I hope it’s there and you find it :)

shellzcuda

Wow! There are some really terrific suggestions on this forum! I hope they become reality!
      These are some of the things I would most like to see (I know some of them have already been mentioned):
      1) a bigger storage container for our berries from Jumbleberry Fields (store up to 1000 berries); it would also be nice to have a container to store the Goo-Goo Berries and Polarberries
      2) a virtual wallet to store our coupons and coins
      3) all of the Super Beds need to be able to go outside as well as inside (the Butterfly Dreams Bed and Flower Power Bed would be stunning in a garden yard)
      4) the ability to see when people on our friends list last logged on (either on the my page screen or on our phones or where ever)
      5) the ability to go to the end of our dock with a single click (we have the option to go “Back to Start”, why not “Go to End”?)
      6) we need to be able to trade the READ Poster; my pets go to class regularly and we never won this poster, and it has been removed from the Merry Go Round
      7) bring back the Hamster Mazes that were removed, and also make the “glitch” prizes (the drinks and the snow globes) available as prizes to be won
      8) we need the seasonal jellybean jars brought back! If they cannot be brought back as a prize for the seasonal party jellybean challenges, please make them available to us some other way…I adore these jars!!

Thank you so much to everyone at Ganz for all you do for us and making this such a fun place to play and meet incredible friends :)

Laur776

I don’t think they will make a single container that can hold that much items, even if they are only for jumbleberries. But it would be nice if they made a sub-category for food named “Jumbleberry Fields” or at least if make them appear first. They should make a “search button” for the dock, but I think that would be hard, or it would make the game slower when searching. And about Mazin’ Hamsters, I think that they should return the seasonal mazes. I have all trophies but the Halloween Hunt one, and I want to fill that one empty place in my Mazin’ Hamsters room. I understand that they don’t have plans to continue it because of Amazing World, but re-adding seasonal mazes isn’t a big thing. And it will be Halloween in one month and 2 weeks, so it’s a good time to add it in the next update (8 October i think?).

SavannahSong

idk about not continuing the Mazin’ Hamsters bc of Amazing World. all their ads for hamsters claim to allow the buyer to play in three places which includes both of those and webkinz world. i don’t think they can discontinue Mazin’ Hamsters . . . .

SavannahSong

love the wallet idea!

Comments are closed.