Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Jole1993

I have an idea for new Coloring Pages, you could make them with the top half of a page a picture to color like the pet of the month or new release & the bottom half the Events Calendar. that way there would be a new one every month & all the events would be hanging by our computers & we wouldn’t miss a thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

From Ganz Estore facebook, I posted some pet collections for new pets ideas. Like some Jewelry Pets: Ruby Crab, Pearl Lion, Sapphire Elephant, Topaz Tiger, Garnet Giraffe, Diamond Fox, Amethyst Panda, Aquamarine Seahorse, Zircon Zebra, Peridot Peacock, Opal Sea Turtle, Diamond Dolphin, Pearlescent Butterfly, Rhinestone Turtle, Tourmaline Seahorse, Gem Frog, and Crystal Peacock. And the Planet Pets: Mercury Rabbit, Venus Pegasus, Mars Rhinoceros, Jupiter Tiger, Saturn Capricorn, Uranus Penguin, Neptune Whale, and Pluto Owl.

pinkheart225

We should be able to upgrade our room sizes, a lot of mine have small rooms and id like to make them into the large ones

FrancisGF

Could you make a way for members to “Like” each others suggestions? that way we don’t need to repeat ideas & you would get an idea of how popular the suggestion is.

migrubbs

When are you going to post more of the signature pets in the Estore? I want the Black Footed Ferret, Bengal Tiger, Clouded Leopard, Orange Tabby, Polar Bear, Red Wolf, Raccoon, Jaguar, Arctic Fox, Golden Retriever, Giraffe, Cheetah, Penguin, Mountain Zebra, Timber Wolf, Pig, Mountain Dog, Siberian Husky, Lynx, Panda, Lop Bunny, Black Lab, and Calico Cat.

Comments are closed.