Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think Webkinz needs a pause button, Because some times you may be in the middle of a game and have to use the restroom. Or something else. Right now you have to stop your game or turn webkins off until you do what you have to do. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I wish that the House Map had a search bar. This way, for those of us that have many rooms in our house, we could get to the room we want to move to faster. It would also be nice if, along with the search bar, we could ‘tag’ our rooms. For example, if someone has several holiday themed rooms, they could search for rooms tagged “holiday”.

The ability to check challenges on the app would help with the steps not being shown in every different location.

migrubbs

We need some Rainbow colored pets. Like a Red Rabbit, Orange Otter, Yellow Yak, Green Goat, Blue Bear, Indigo Ibex, and Violet Vicuna. Will you do some Birthday Party pets? Like a Cherry Cake Cheetah, Music Mouse, Glittery Gorilla, Sweetie Skunk, Party Fun Fish, Party Fashion Fox, and Present Pup. Will you make some petal pets? Like a Tulip Tiger, Poppy Poodle, Lily Lion, Sunflower Siamese, Orchid Orca, Daisy Dog, and a Rose Rabbit.

I would LOVE to see a Rug that looks like Hopscotch and a Ride/interactive furniture that was a Merry-Go-Round (it could look like the one from Recess). It could have at least 1 pet sit on and it would go around, but…not too fast. :p

Comments are closed.