Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alyssahiltz

I think it would AWESOME if there was an option to demolish rooms or move around rooms. In the past, for many years, people were unable to change flooring and paint/wallpaper without getting the original put in their dock. When the change happened moving rooms around became so much easier. But more change can occur to make Webkinz even better. When people create rooms they’re making it the size that suits them at the time. Whether it be a design feature or due to low kinzcash. As time goes on people get more kinzcash or they have a better layout they want to create. Having inconvenient rooms halts any new creative project people want to take on. I believe making these changes will greatly improve peoples’ creativity and fun for years to come playing Webkinz world.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

25angel25

Y’all should update the Webkinz Guide book along with other outdated books like the farming one, and also you should only make new things deluxe, not old things because then you end up with a half furnished room you can’t complete and that is upsetting. You should also be able to move or delete rooms.

25angel25

Y’all should update the Webkinz Guide book along with other outdated books like the farming one, and also you should only make new things deluxe, not old things because then you end up with a half furnished room you can’t complete and that is upsetting.

nomaly

Make Webkinz like it used to be. With less membership this and membership that. It really bothers me that I cannot play the games I was able to play. And do the things I used to be able to do.

LunaKnightJr

So I have a quick question. You see, I have this living room on Webkinz and it is really small and I want to get rid of it and replace it with a medium sized room. But anothor problem is that I want to keep it next to my Front Yard, so I can’t go ahead and buy a medium sized room and turn it into a living room. Is it okay if you guys make a button to delete ( at least upgrade any small or medium sized rooms) any room you want?

Comments are closed.