Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Matoaca113

Can we please be able to change clothes in the Clubhouse again? When I get new clothes from trading, I would like to not have to leave the room to put it on my pet. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

traman02

Webkinz seriously needs a hospital room theme, but for all members not just deluxe. I am not deluxe, but have been a member since 2006 and I miss Dr. Quack. I wasn’t around when he retired so I missed out on all of his cool items. I really want a hospital bed and other stuff like like that for my webkinz room!

traman02

Webkinz seriously needs a hospital room theme, but for all members not just deluxe. I am not deluxe, but have been a member since 2006 and I miss Dr. Quack. I wasn’t around when he retired so I missed out on all of his cool items. I really want a hospital bed and other stuff like like for my webkinz room!

JulieKeen

Perhaps Webkinz should get on board with the little mini characters … like Squinkies or Shopkins and create little ‘Webbies’ with a code to be put into an app. But then again, Squinkies and Shopkins have been around for a few years now and this may be pase.

Camella12

In the clubhouse can you please add back the Boutique room? It was so fun and I really miss it. And I am sure others do to.

Comments are closed.