Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

joxer02

I think you should be able to remove built rooms and gardens incase you dont like hon you put them. Id also Love to be able to change my pets names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BadToTheBun

I so agree with being able to remove rooms!!!

scribs101

Hi! I was wondering if you could try and make sure that new adoptions dont ask for retired toys as their favorite toy. Since the doctor quack plush left, i have had 6 adoptions ask for a dr quack plush, after it was no longer available. Could you either change the settings or bring back the dr. quack plush to the w-shop?

Matoaca113

Windows in Webkinz rooms should change from day to night, like outdoor rooms do!

I would like a train conductor outfit to go with the train theme. There are multiple conductor style outfits. It would be great to get them all.

I would like to suggest a Chanukkah event room in the Clubhouse every year for the 8 days of Chanukkah! There could be a small food prize each day (like potato latkes, cookie dreidle, etc.) oand a cumulative prize at the end (like a giant Dreidle your pet can sit on and it spins?), similar to the trick-or-treating event. Or there could be a Chanukka themed room design in the W shop, and then have some decorations or funiture items that match this theme but aren’t available in the W shop as the prizes. I think it’s important to have more than just a Menorah for those that don’t celebrate Christmas.

Comments are closed.