Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Yeny09

Anyone having trouble with gitches and bans me and several friends have had what we consider unfair bans I have contacted ganz for specifics because if we break any rules it is absolutely unknowingly and unintentional to this request I was told to read the rules on the door which I have and still me and several others cannot pinpoint what could have been the word or action that got us banned .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make more trading cards?? We bought some online and the girls had a blast opening them and getting cool surprises when they put in the codes and we would love to do this again! I do have a couple of suggestions too: as BadToTheBun said it would be nice if we could delete rooms we don’t want or at least have the ability to move them around. Also, there are a TON of great new themes coming out BUT they are ALL Epoints! Can you PLEASE make some nice (new) themes that we can purchase with Kinz Cash? I would really appreciate it. Buying Epoints is just too expensive when you have more than one account (I have one and my 2 oldest daughters each have one). Can you perhaps lighten the load a bit on the Academy courses? My youngest really wants to complete all ten levels in the classes but she is having difficulty getting past level 5 on the harder ones (mostly the Intelligence class because you don’t get much time and she can’t spell very well). One last suggestion – could you PLEASE put the Daily Activities back to where you \

Not sure why my post was cut off (do we only have so many characters we can use?) but I was asking if you can please put the Daily Activities back to where you had it that we could do the activities whenever we had the chance to play and not have to worry about missing something because we aren’t able to be on the computer at a certain time?

BadToTheBun

I am still waiting to be able to delete rooms! I don’t know why this has never been added! I don’t want to buy a new pet because I know a random room will be added where I don’t want it and I can’t delete it!

@BadToTheBun saaaaaame! I had a special room configuration/pattern I was working on and every time I adopt a new pet it places a random room somewhere! However, after your tenth (I think- I don’t have 10 yet) pet you no longer get a room added. My sister has 10+ pets and no longer gets a room dropped randomly when she adopts a new one. BUT it would be GREAT!! if we could move rooms around/delete them, etc. But alas, people have been asking for it since Webkinz made its debut and so far nothing has changed…

Hello, Ganz! For the Vote 2018, I have a suggestion on who should vote! There are 6 or 4 hosts who are voting, right? and when Michael Webkinz interviewed Dex Dangerous, he said he’s be voting again. So, here’s who I think should vote this year. I really wanted Sally or Amanda Panda to win this year. But in 2014, I wanted Tabby Von Meow or Cowabelle to win. So, here’s who would be great to vote this year. Debby Dragon, Dex Dangerous, Alex Kinz’, and Fred Rover. In 2014 they had 6 candidates running, but in 2016, they had 4. So I decided to just name 4 since there aren’t a lot of Webkinz hosts. But if we could repeat candidates who didn’t make it through, I’d choose Tabby Von Meow, Cowabelle, Sally Cat, Persphone, and Dex Dangerous. I think Dex Dangerous would be hilarious because of his stories on MyPage, and he’s have Lunar Lugbotz be the game of the day for a month. XD For 2020(WHAT?!) We should have Chef Gazpacho, Roberta, Artie Fact, and Alyssa(the fairy).

I think that we should bring the old webkinz back. Webkinz could be so much better again if we could jump trading rooms, change our pets clothing in the trading rooms, be able to type whatever we want is also a great suggestion. The game would all around be so much better if those changes were made. Everyone misses the old webkinz.

OH MY GOSH! ALYSSA! IT’S ME, RADISHBIRD3!!!!! We’re friends on Webkinz! I remember when we always played back then. It’s nice to see an old friend. How was your Christmas? I had an awesome one! I’m still active on Webkinz, and it’s nice to see you again! ~White The Domino Cat

Comments are closed.