Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

boreanaz

Hi I’m just feeling frustrated because I just bought a deluxe membership for one of my three accounts and I went to play in the magical forest on one of my regular accounts, only to see that the only game left that’s not deluxe was Alyssa’s Star Search. This is really upsetting because I have poured so much time and money into Webkinz and I think it’s becoming really unfair to non-deluxe players. I would really appreciate a fix on this, and I know others would too. Thanks for reading this if you do!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Firestar1390

Same here. Except I’m not deluxe. I used to be able to take care of my Zums in the Magical Forest but now It’s only deluxe members.

I think its really unfair because we are already spending money to play the game! it’s not okay to just take things away from non-deluxe members.

kitterztoo

You could at one time actually collect the charms IRL and through the estore and purchase the zums IRL. Those would unlock the forest etc. I don’t have deluxe, but have actually purchased the physical items IRL years ago, so mine is unlocked. I think that’s so that the people who actually purchased the items aren’t undercut yet the deluxe membership allows those who didn’t purchase the items an opportunity to play.

hbfgdh

(Re)Move rooms/change names.

bubbashuka

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

JoSieEmmy

Can you PLEASE STOP making everything deluxe and Epoints? I was playing in the forest last week and was able to do Fairy Falls Charms and when I tried to play it last night it says it’s deluxe now?! We can’t all afford to be deluxe members – can you PLEASE leave some fun stuff for those of us who can’t?

ezamoosh

Webkinz silver fox! They’re beautiful animals and we don’t have many fox plushies based on real colourations ;_;

Yes please! And the marble fox as well. They’re so pretty!

ezamoosh

Webkinz silver fox! They’re beautiful animals *o*

Comments are closed.