Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

reddowns

Please bring back the digital version of the webkinz ginger cat. i really really want the ginger cat. it looks just like my real cat and i want to buy one and name him mickey after my cat. i dont have 50 dollars to spend on a webkin im only 17.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

scribs101

Hi! when i fo the february chipanzee challenge it doesnt go into my account. my brother tried too and it didnt work for him either! i tried it both yesterday and today.

Meena

Many of us are so sad that amazing world has closed. It was the most beautiful game out there! Is there any way that you can make webkinz more like amazing world? Right now, webkinz has great games but the page is so cluttered with ads and all kinds of options that you can’t even see what you’re doing. Thank you for working so hard, especially on Amazing World! I hope you keep the software and maybe re-open it some day?

GoGanz24

Do you know what the different prizes that they gave to paying members, and free members that had their accounts linked were?

Mreeha

I think we should be able to earn estore points!

With so many people into Japanese arts and culture, why not make a special line of webkinz plushies called Edo’Kinz? Like first a lucky crane plushie and Japanese Bobtail, then also others like Sika Deer, Snow Monkey, Japanese River Otter and also Iriomote Cat (a critically endangered wild cat in Japan).

Comments are closed.