Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Skyeward

I’d like the kinzchat plus rooms in the clubhouse to come back–or at least some of them. I know it’s been awhile but I still miss it and really hate standing in the trading room just to talk.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bsburn99

You can chat in Kinzville Park :D

Mreeha

I think we should be able to make a topic or forum. What does everyone else think?

Mreeha

How do you make a forum?

i think we should have contest about who should make the best movie on webkinz studio and more clothing resipes please webkinz

Mreeha

yes I agree. More clothes would be better.

ShaiPup

I’d like floors and wallpapers to be removable please. I put down a flooring in a water room and didn’t know the effect on the floor went away and now I’m stuck with it gone forever. It was my favorite thing about the room too. Or have the effect overlay flooring in that room.

Cubluv191

When I want to remove WP or flooring, I get the cheap stuff from the W shop and lay it in, getting back the one I want.

ShaiPup

Right, but in the water rooms, when I put down flooring, it gets rid of the water effect on the floors. I can’t get that back through changing out the floors, I’d have to remove the flooring

ShaiPup

Right. That doesn’t solve the “putting in flooring removes the water effect” problem. I put in the sandy beach one and it was gone. It’s not letting me switch it out either for some reason, it just turns green when I try. Though In theory, switching out floors would work to change flooring, not in that room I guess though.

Mreeha

Yeah, the flooring just stays without water effect, one of the coolest things about the water room.

ShaiPup

Which is why I suggested being able to remove the flooring, or making it so the water effect overlays onto flooring.

Comments are closed.